How to choose your attendants

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucy7368. Show lucy7368's posts

Re: How to choose your attendants

I get a lot of "You can't possibly weigh that much."  (I am also an 8) Thanks.  Just... thanks.  Undecided

I finally started telling people that knowledge is weight so, clearly, I am brilliant.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

Lucy I have heard that too!!  I mean, It's kind of a compliment when someone thinks I weigh 20 lbs less, but 1) take my word for it and b) you s*ck at guessing weights.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucy7368. Show lucy7368's posts

It would really help if magazines didn't show us a picture of a 5'10" woman with a D cup, in good (but not perfect) shape, then ask us to believe that she weighs 125lbs.

Maybe if her boobs are filled with air...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from poppy609. Show poppy609's posts

just a little anecdote: About a year or so ago, my husband and I did an experiment with the scale and learned that each of my boobs weighs 4lbs.  So whenever I thought of my weight from then on, I subtracted 8lbs, because I don't think bo0b weight should count.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucy7368. Show lucy7368's posts

That's awesome.  I've started just randomly assigning my weight based on how I look.  It's much better than using the scale.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from trex509. Show trex509's posts

In Response to Re: How to choose your attendants:
    [QUOTE]just a little anecdote: About a year or so ago, my husband and I did an experiment with the scale and learned that each of my boobs weighs 4lbs.  So whenever I thought of my weight from then on, I subtracted 8lbs, because I don't think bo0b weight should count.
    Posted by poppy609[/QUOTE]

Hahahaahahahaahaaa!!!  That is awesome.  I just might have to try that! 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from beastsgirl. Show beastsgirl's posts

Poppy, You are hilarious !! bg