I am actually speechless...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucy7368. Show lucy7368's posts

I am actually speechless...

From Shut Up, Brides (BDC made me edit the actual name), a website that, while happy for its friends, recognizes that it is possible to post on Facebook about something other than your wedding:

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucy7368. Show lucy7368's posts

Re: I am actually speechless...

While you're at it, check out:
    http://www.passiveaggressivenotes.com/2009/12/01/what-say-you-emily-post/

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NorthernLghts. Show NorthernLghts's posts

wow, just wow. That's really funny, especially since someone posted that they want to attend this wedding.

So i went looking through the website. I don't see what's wrong with this one. I've seen pictures like this before.

http://stfubrides.tumblr.com/post/392927267/submitted-by-anonymous

it's just one picture, not a whole albumn

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucy7368. Show lucy7368's posts

I think it's part of the whole, "Yes, we know you're getting married, shut up" thing. 

And it's also really, really annoying when every single person you are Facebook friends with, including people you haven't spoken to since high school school, is getting married and posting about it incessantly.  So a "Look!  We're all getting married and wearing big fancy rings!" picture could easily make someone who knows all five of those women want to punch them.

Not that I would know.  Nope.  Innocent

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhirledPeasPlease. Show WhirledPeasPlease's posts

You know, I was really annoyed this morning about having to work with a real C-U-Next-Tuesday who I can't stand, but this just made my day so much better. Thanks, Lucy! :)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from whatawagSBNy. Show whatawagSBNy's posts

Thank you, LUCY!  I am not much for doing the crossword in the morning paper,  but this kind of "find the spelling, punctuation and grammatical errors" puzzle is fun.
       What is the scoring system?  10 is fair, 12 is good?    Then  how many do we find to get  a rating of excellent?   Is there a prize?  And do you give bonuses, like 2 points for every true finding of idiocy in etiquette,  or are those counted separately?

Acquiring mindz want 2 No.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

some of the posts are priceless, others seem pretty benign.
    I love the blatant ring obsession posts.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucy7368. Show lucy7368's posts

I agree that some of the posts really aren't that bad.  I'm not really a big fan of the overall site.  I just stumbled across that first post and couldn't believe it.

By the way, any of you who want to cough up $55 for the meal are welcome to come to my wedding.  However, if there are too many of you to fit into my living room, I'll have to add a $25 per person surcharge so I can rent a hall.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

I only pray that she's just young and doesn't know the ways of the world. She has at least one person who's willing, so you know that's only going to validate the request.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmogirl. Show cosmogirl's posts

OMG, Lucy!  My retinas, my retinas!

You just accomplished the impossible and made me read a Facebook post. 

Although you tricked me into it, and I didn't realize what I had done until it was too late, I have lost my Facebook cherry.

And for an incoherent post from someone who can't spell and clearly knows nothing about manners.  (OK, that WAS just what I expected!)

LOL

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucy7368. Show lucy7368's posts

Oh, no!  I'm so sorry, Cosmo!

If it's any consolation, most Facebook posts aren't like that.  Mine are always spelled correctly and properly punctuated.  I hardly ever ask anyone for money, and, sometimes, I think I come up with something mildly entertaining to say.  Most of the Facebook posts I read are more like mine than the one above.  (And the ones that aren't, I hide so I don't have to see them, but shhhhh!)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

In Response to Re: I am actually speechless...:
    Oh, no!  I'm so sorry, Cosmo! If it's any consolation, most Facebook posts aren't like that.  Mine are always spelled correctly and properly punctuated.  I hardly ever ask anyone for money, and, sometimes, I think I come up with something mildly entertaining to say.  Most of the Facebook posts I read are more like mine than the one above.  (And the ones that aren't, I hide so I don't have to see them, but shhhhh!)
    Posted by lucy7368

your posts are more than mildly entertaining.
    I think I'm more careful about grammar and spelling on Facebook than anywhere else because I have the knowledge that "everyone" can see it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhirledPeasPlease. Show WhirledPeasPlease's posts

In Response to Re: I am actually speechless...:
    I only pray that she's just young and doesn't know the ways of the world. She has at least one person who's willing, so you know that's only going to validate the request.
    Posted by pinkkittie27

It's only potentially excusable if she's under the age of 15; anyone older than that should know better. Or at least understand the difference between the past and present tenses.