I can't keep track anymore!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sept2010Bride. Show Sept2010Bride's posts

I can't keep track anymore!!

I can't keep track anymore!

Who is already married? And when did you get married? Who is getting married? And when...

I am getting married Saturday, September 18th, 2010!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Re: I can't keep track anymore!!

We have a new girl, trex, who thinks she'll be getting married in 2010, too!  She's got a venue help thread going.  And, I just noticed a Jan2010 joining us lately.  Welcome, newbies!!  2010 sounds so far away, but that's only because I keep forgetting it's 2009 already! 

We were married in November of 2008, almost 8 months ago, already!

Fun thread, Liz. :)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sept2010Bride. Show Sept2010Bride's posts

She thinks, or is she?

I really am getting married in 2010...not for a whole year...I wish it was sooner, because all this wedding talks makes me want to just get married already!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from klm44. Show klm44's posts

Sept....  it will go by so quickly!  We were engaged August 19th last year and began planning, feeling like the wedding was so far away!  We are getting married October 23rd this year!  Less than 4 months to go!  I CANNOT wait :)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sept2010Bride. Show Sept2010Bride's posts

Yeah...we were engaged this past March and it feels like yesterday!! I can't believe it's already July (even though it still feels like March with the weather!)

My friend is getting married August 1st and it feels like just yesterday me and my gf's were all out to dinner for her engagement party! Time does fly!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goodness1. Show Goodness1's posts

I'm getting married in October, too!!!  I cannot wait.  Most of the things are done and I'm just focusing and trying not to panic... just yet! 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sept2010Bride. Show Sept2010Bride's posts

Goodness, where are you getting married?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goodness1. Show Goodness1's posts

I'm really private, but I will tell you it's on the North Shore.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALF72. Show ALF72's posts

We were married May 2007.  I'm bored out of my mind, which is why I'm still on this board. :-D

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

In Response to Re: I can't keep track anymore!!:
    [QUOTE]We were married May 2007.  I'm bored out of my mind, which is why I'm still on this board. :-D
    Posted by ALF72[/QUOTE]

Ha!  I've been on here since 2005, what's my excuse? LOL

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

[QUOTE]She thinks, or is she? I really am getting married in 2010...not for a whole year...I wish it was sooner, because all this wedding talks makes me want to just get married already!
    Posted by Sept2010Bride[/QUOTE]

She said in her venue thread that she is just starting to think about wedding planning so maybe they haven't got a date set yet.  She said something about 2010, but didn't sound definite. 

Where is she?  Trex?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kmt09. Show kmt09's posts

We're getting married on August 8th...only 5 weeks away!  We got engaged on December 8, 2008, so we had exactly 8 months between the engagement and wedding.  For the first few months it seemed like time went by so slow, then all of a sudden we hit a point where it just flew!

I have no idea what I'm going to do with myself when I no longer have any wedding planning to do.  I'm going to have SO much free time...LOL!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasmine09. Show jasmine09's posts

We were married in May (2009).  :)  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

[QUOTE]We're getting married on August 8th...only 5 weeks away!  We got engaged on December 8, 2008, so we had exactly 8 months between the engagement and wedding.  For the first few months it seemed like time went by so slow, then all of a sudden we hit a point where it just flew! I have no idea what I'm going to do with myself when I no longer have any wedding planning to do.  I'm going to have SO much free time...LOL!
    Posted by kmt09[/QUOTE]

kmt, 5 weeks, wow!!!  I know, wedding planning is a full time job.  Everyone should get a year off, paid, to do it. :)  I found it very peaceful to be married and have all the hooply (as great as it was) behind us.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kmt09. Show kmt09's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I can't keep track anymore!! : kmt, 5 weeks, wow!!!  I know, wedding planning is a full time job.  Everyone should get a year off, paid, to do it. :)  I found it very peaceful to be married and have all the hooply (as great as it was) behind us.
    Posted by kargiver[/QUOTE]

I know, I can't believe we're only 5 weeks out.  It really feels like we JUST got engaged.  We have so much going on throughout July, I'm sure the month will just fly by.

FI and I joke that the happiest day of our lives will be the day after the wedding.  :)  He's so cute...whenever I ask him if he's excited he says "yeah...I just want to be married." 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkb6248. Show dkb6248's posts

I just got married three weeks ago, as did Heatherv1121.  We got officially engaged in October 2008, but we started planning in July 2008 - we were just waiting for DH's job to go permanent. 

It flew by.

Kmt that is so cute about you FI!  I love seeing the guys get excited.  My DH was running around with a sh*! eating grin on his face all day, and he and my father were both pretty drunk and kept hugging all night.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from HappyFrappy. Show HappyFrappy's posts

We're getting married September 26th. We just had our caterer's meeting/walk through at the venue last night and made it so real!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ajuly09. Show ajuly09's posts

[QUOTE]I'm getting married in October, too!!!  I cannot wait.  Most of the things are done and I'm just focusing and trying not to panic... just yet! 
    Posted by Goodness1[/QUOTE]

I am in panic mode. I don't know how people get through the last few weeks!! 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from niki0930. Show niki0930's posts

August 1, 2009...only 30 days to go :)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NorthernLghts. Show NorthernLghts's posts

KMT, you got engaged on my birthday. Good day to get engaged :-)

I was married in Nov 2008, 8 months yesterday

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I can't keep track anymore!! : I am in panic mode. I don't know how people get through the last few weeks!! 
    Posted by ajuly09[/QUOTE]

ajuly, you can do it, just try to relax and remind yourself that whatever happens between now and "I do" you'll be married at the end of your big day.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kmt09. Show kmt09's posts

[QUOTE]KMT, you got engaged on my birthday. Good day to get engaged :-) I was married in Nov 2008, 8 months yesterday
    Posted by NorthernLghts[/QUOTE]

I think 8 is our number.  Got engaged 12/8, getting married 8/8, 8 mos. between engagement and wedding, and FI's birthday is on 3/8!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from katel. Show katel's posts

We got married last year, on 8/23...almost to our one  year anniversary! We had a 2nd reception in New Orleans on 10/19, so we get to celebrate twice! We got engaged 5/2007, so we had a 15 month or so engagement...congrats to all of the upcoming summer and fall brides! You'll get through this and it'll be so fun to be married!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from whatawagSBNy. Show whatawagSBNy's posts

[QUOTE]We were married May 2007.  I'm bored out of my mind, which is why I'm still on this board. :-D
    Posted by ALF72[/QUOTE]

When hubby finishes his training work and you move to his permanent assignment city, are you planning to go back to work?  BD full time? or what? Wag

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goodness1. Show Goodness1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I can't keep track anymore!! : I am in panic mode. I don't know how people get through the last few weeks!! 
    Posted by ajuly09[/QUOTE]

Anyone have any tips to help try and remain calm in the last couple weeks?  I'm not quite there yet, being that we're getting married in October, but I know myself (I know I will panic).  So, I would LOVE some tips on how to remain calm.  LOL!

Sections
Shortcuts