I can't keep track anymore!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goodness1. Show Goodness1's posts

Re: I can't keep track anymore!!

I think you can definitely do what you want with the colors, theme, etc.  It still with technically be Summer.

What are your thoughts on colors?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dougas. Show dougas's posts

Yes. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kmt09. Show kmt09's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I can't keep track anymore!! : HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OMG KMT I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA That is hysterical! I am home sick, and that totally cheered me up! :)
    Posted by Sept2010Bride[/QUOTE]

Yesss, a fellow South Park fan!  Glad I could cheer you up.  Feel better!  :)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sept2010Bride. Show Sept2010Bride's posts

We already have our colors picked out. I just ordered the save-the-dates. And they are in pink and green.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dougas. Show dougas's posts

Pink and green for a Sept wedding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I should be planning for you

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goodness1. Show Goodness1's posts

In Response to Re: I can't keep track anymore!!:
    [QUOTE]We already have our colors picked out. I just ordered the save-the-dates. And they are in pink and green.

Those two colors go so well together.  It'll be beautiful.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cherrywebb. Show cherrywebb's posts

I think September is a great month for a wedding! Usually the weather is pretty nice... at least a lot better than we got in June (and yesterday... and today)!

Seems like you have a lot planned already for something over a year away. How long does it really take to plan a wedding??

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sept2010Bride. Show Sept2010Bride's posts

Alright dougas, you are starting to annoy the c.r.a.p out of me....go find a girlfriend or something.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Txgrl82. Show Txgrl82's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I can't keep track anymore!! : Thank you Goodness. My mother keeps trying to convince me to have a "fall-themed" wedding. And I really did think about it. But I wanted to have a more summery feel to it. And like I said in another post, we are technically getting married in the summer ;) First day of fall is not until September 22nd in 2010.

Especially the way the weather's been, you could end up with an 80+ degree day in September, don't forget!

That's what happened to us when we got married...we did late August, figuring the weather is usually cooling off by then, at least at night. Boy were we wrong! It was humid and between 80 and 85 before the sun went down and it went to a more tolerable 75ish....still a beautiful day that I will never forget though :-)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sept2010Bride. Show Sept2010Bride's posts

[QUOTE]I think September is a great month for a wedding! Usually the weather is pretty nice... at least a lot better than we got in June (and yesterday... and today)! Seems like you have a lot planned already for something over a year away. How long does it really take to plan a wedding??
    Posted by cherrywebb[/QUOTE]

haha cherry....I have the reception, photographer, and florist down. The reason I got the save-the-dates already is because I know someone who works at a store who could get me a good discount on them, and she won't be working there for much longer, so I wanted to get them before she left.

I am taking a break for now on planning.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhirledPeasPlease. Show WhirledPeasPlease's posts

[QUOTE]Pink and green for a Sept wedding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I should be planning for you
    Posted by dougas[/QUOTE]

it'll give you a nice break from trolling for 13-year-old girls on MySpace.

Liz, your wedding is the day after my parent's anniversary (32 years this Sept. for them). When I moved here, I was surprised at how nice September is. Are you getting married outside or inside?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkb6248. Show dkb6248's posts

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dougas. Show dougas's posts

Oh I forgot everyone is supposed to pat each other on the head and say "Great idea!!!" to everything. Why can't people be critical and say, "maybe you should do something else".   

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sept2010Bride. Show Sept2010Bride's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I can't keep track anymore!! : it'll give you a nice break from trolling for 13-year-old girls on MySpace. Liz, your wedding is the day after my parent's anniversary (32 years this Sept. for them). When I moved here, I was surprised at how nice September is. Are you getting married outside or inside?
    Posted by WhirledPeasPlease[/QUOTE]

We are getting married in a church. I honestly wanted to get married in the backyard at the Newton Marriott where our reception is, but FI insisted we get married in a church, which kind of surprised me.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALF72. Show ALF72's posts

Dougas, no matter what date people choose for a wedding, it's always inconvenient for someone.  Most people are annoyed w/ summer weddings b/c it impacts their vacation and kids' camp schedules. Other people are annoyed w/ spring weddings b/c they interfere w/ graduations and sporting events.  Then fall weddings are annoying b/c of back to school and children's and adults sporting events.  Winter weddings are inconvenient b/c of the holidays and weather.  There is always something that people complain about no matter when the wedding is.  This is why people just pick a date. If guests don't want to come, they can always decline the invitation. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goodness1. Show Goodness1's posts

We are getting married in October, and I am not in the least worried about the weather.  I hope it's cool.  It might be hot.  Who cares????  It's your wedding day.  That's all I care about.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sept2010Bride. Show Sept2010Bride's posts

Goodness, my friend got married Oct 12 last year and it was outdoors and beautiful! It got a little cool towards the end of the ceremony, but it was still warm enough where I didn't have to wear anything other than a shawl over my dress.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhirledPeasPlease. Show WhirledPeasPlease's posts

[QUOTE]Oh I forgot everyone is supposed to pat each other on the head and say "Great idea!!!" to everything. Why can't people be critical and say, "maybe you should do something else".   
    Posted by dougas[/QUOTE]

Apparently you don't scour the wedding boards. The Knot has the sycophants; we actually rarely agree with each other.

Now run along and go play Dungeons and Dragons or that game where people dress up as knights and beat each other with foam swords.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dougas. Show dougas's posts

My friend's wife HAD to have an October wedding that fell on a frigid Patriots game and a Red Sox playoff game. But hey, its her day.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhirledPeasPlease. Show WhirledPeasPlease's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I can't keep track anymore!! : haha cherry....I have the reception, photographer, and florist down. The reason I got the save-the-dates already is because I know someone who works at a store who could get me a good discount on them, and she won't be working there for much longer, so I wanted to get them before she left. I am taking a break for now on planning.

And you have your dress!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goodness1. Show Goodness1's posts

I CANNOT WAIT FOR MY OCTOBER WEDDING.  How about that?  You like that???  Ha, ha, ha...

I sure do, as does my fiance...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sept2010Bride. Show Sept2010Bride's posts

Yes WPP...I have that too. I keep forgetting that! But they say you should get that early! It won't even be here until Feb/March.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sept2010Bride. Show Sept2010Bride's posts

[QUOTE]My friend's wife HAD to have an October wedding that fell on a frigid Patriots game and a Red Sox playoff game. But hey, its her day.
    Posted by dougas[/QUOTE]

Hmmmmmm,dougas, did that happen to be on October 27th, 2007?? Because
    I was at a wedding that day too, when there was a Red Sox playoff game and NO ONE CARED!!!!

Please go get your jollies somewhere else. Is this really what get's you off??

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dougas. Show dougas's posts

You people seem to be very open to criticism. Lets see, you resort to calling me names, saying I play games all the time and troll on the computer for 13 year olds. Oh, yeah, you can take it very well.  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

[QUOTE]I'm getting married July 31...FI woke up this morning and said, "Only 29 more days!" I was like, "Aww, you've not only memorized the date, but you're counting down!" It sounds like there are a bunch of us that weekend! Liz, if you don't mind my asking, why did you decide on a long engagement (a year and a half, right?)
    Posted by WhirledPeasPlease[/QUOTE]

17 months is NOT a long engagement!

OK that is a completely subjective statement :o)  Our engagement was going to be 22 months because I wanted a spring wedding, but didn't want less than a year to plan.  Take your time to enjoy being engaged ladies!  You only get to do it once.
    We were married May 23, 2009.  Six weeks already!