I miss you guys!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peonie. Show Peonie's posts

I miss you guys!

Hi!
    Wow, I haven't been on here in FOREVER. It is always so nuts during the school year. Also, I have been trying to stay away from anything that makes me think about weddings. I am very anxious to get engaged, and know it will happen soon (he basically told me we would be engaged by this upcoming fall). Right now I am focusing on work and other things in my life!

It was so much fun here during the summer! How is everyone? Rapunzel, CONGRATULATIONS! Your ring is gorgeous! How is Kar, dkb, Lucy, pinkkittie, Liz, Kmt, WPP, Northern, Cosmo, Whata? How is everyone??

Anyway, hope you all have a fantastic holiday!!

Love,
    Peonie

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucy7368. Show lucy7368's posts

Re: I miss you guys!

We miss, you, too!  You know, you're more than welcome to hang out.  I think, these days, we have more threads that are off-topic than on.  ;)

Anyway - good luck with your boyfriend.  I understand how frustrating it can be.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peonie. Show Peonie's posts

Lucy! How are you?? No ring yet? We shold go to coffee and then try on rings together, we can pretend to be lesbian lovers, haha!

How are things?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucy7368. Show lucy7368's posts

You shouldn't say such things unless you mean it.  Throw in a cake tasting, and I am there! 

I'm doing well.  Things are always crazy this time of year.  How are you?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkb6248. Show dkb6248's posts

haha!  That is too funny!  Can I be your fake MOH?

Peonie, good to hear from you!  We have missed you. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

I've been wondering where you disappeared to and miss you, too!  Thanks for checking in.  Things are good with us - so busy, though, like for everyone!

~kar

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhirledPeasPlease. Show WhirledPeasPlease's posts

She lives! Wink Peonie, your holiday break is coming up, right? No excuses for not being on the boards then...Tongue out

We've been talking less about weddings lately and more about Tiger Woods, name changes, strategies for meeting parents, etc. After Oprah goes off the air, there's a whole talk show market that we could really get into....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kmt09. Show kmt09's posts

Yay, it's Peonie!  I haven't been on here in awhile myself, partially due to being slammed at work during the day, and partially because I get to talk to a lot of the regulars here on FB now!

I'm sorry to hear that your BF hasn't popped the question yet.  I know it's easier said than done, but just be patient and when the time is right it'll happen.  Who knows...maybe he's trying to throw you off by telling you next fall so you'll be totally surprised when he does it!

Everything is going well for me.  DH and I bought a condo and got a puppy (he's in my avatar attacking the Christmas tree), and that's about all the exciting news I have.  :) 

So good to hear from you!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

so sweet of you to check in with us!

The holiday season is always nutty for me. Lots of gifts to buy, people to see, but work gets sooooo slow! this is the time of the year I'm thankful for these boards!

It's wonderful that you'll be getting engaged soon! :)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peonie. Show Peonie's posts

Snuck on during a break. Yes, Christmas break is coming up, and I need it so bad! I am very excited to just do nothing! I have literally done no shopping yet! I am so behind.

Glad to see everyone is doing well! I will try to get on here more often. I am out of work at 2:45 and home by 3:30, and know most people are still on at that time.

Have a great day!

P.S. Kmt your pup is SO cute! And Kar I was looking thru the pets threads, and your puppy is no longer a puppy, she is huge!!! I can't believe how fast she grew. She is beautiful :)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from poppy609. Show poppy609's posts

Hi Peonie, glad to see you back!  (I used to be under a different screen name... Heatherv... had to change for various reasons)

I used to be a teacher also and never had time to go online except at night.  Now that I have a desk job all that's changed... :)

Happy to hear your good news and we will be awaiting an engagement story from you!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peonie. Show Peonie's posts

Hi Heather! I remember you :) You had the most beautiful bridal bouquet!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from poppy609. Show poppy609's posts

Peonie - thank you!  Even though I wasn't able to have poppies (hence the new name) because the florist said they were impractical, I loved it as well. :)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Oh, yeah, Peonie - she might be a chronological puppy, but she's about 65 lbs, I think!