I'm back and married!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brighton1. Show Brighton1's posts

I'm back and married!

Just wanted to say hello :-)  Everything was perfect!  The weather was beautiful!  I still can't believe it's over!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ilovebeagles. Show ilovebeagles's posts

Re: I'm back and married!

congrats! cant wait to hear about your day!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NorthernLghts. Show NorthernLghts's posts

Congrats Brighton! Can't wait to hear all about it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

congrats, Brighton!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brighton1. Show Brighton1's posts

Everything was great!  We were so worried about the weather, since up until the day before the wedding the forecast called for scattered t-storms.  Not what you want for an outdoor wedding!  The rain actually held off until the very end of the reception, plus the tent sides kept us dry.  The entire weekend is such a blur.  I was SO nervous beforehand, not because I was getting married, but because everyone was going to be looking at me!  When I actually walked down the aisle, the only person I saw was my husband.  It was just perfect.

Most of my vendors are from CT (we got married at Jonathan Edwards Winery), but we used a couple from RI.  I'll post reviews later, but here's a few pics for now!

58.jpg picture by LucyD1029
    57.jpg picture by LucyD1029

18.jpg picture by LucyD1029

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

gorgeous pics!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tibird. Show tibird's posts

Oh Brighton - congrats!! And I love the pics!!  Glad you had great weather :)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkb6248. Show dkb6248's posts

Love the pics!  Congrats!

I felt the same way about walking down the aisle...I was so nervous when I turned that corner.  If my dad wasn't there to guide me I would have bolted down the aisle.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from whatawagSBNy. Show whatawagSBNy's posts

Gorgeous pictures.  Do tell all about the winery setting.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peonie. Show Peonie's posts

Absolutely gorgeous pictures, Brighton :) Congrautlations on your marriage!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmogirl. Show cosmogirl's posts

Brighton!  Congratulations.....your pix are gorgeous.   I think you're the last one of the "old timers", well, maybe Rapunzel....but anyway, so happy for you and glad the weather cooperated!  Best wishes! 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhirledPeasPlease. Show WhirledPeasPlease's posts

Congrats, Brighton! You got a *beautiful* weekend and your photos look amazing!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sept2010Bride. Show Sept2010Bride's posts

Congrats! Love the bouquet! Glad everything was great, can't wait for the reviews!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALF72. Show ALF72's posts

Congrats!  Great pics!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ajuly09. Show ajuly09's posts

the pics look great. I agree on the blur thing, i am waiting to get my pictures so I can see what happened all night, i was in a fog!   Our weather could not have been more beautiful! I was worried about the t-storms too!  It didn't rain for us until the end of the last song..then it down poured!  Good timing! 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peonie. Show Peonie's posts

I remember that night! I was out with some friends and we got to the bar around 11ish and the second we got inside it started to pour buckets!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from november2009. Show november2009's posts

Congratulations! Beautiful photos.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Congrats, Brighton, and welcome to the Marrieds!!  Your pics are awesome.

Looking forward to hearing more.

Blessings on your marriage.

~kar

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rapunzel41. Show Rapunzel41's posts

In Response to Re: I'm back and married!:
    [QUOTE]Brighton!  Congratulations.....your pix are gorgeous.   I think you're the last one of the "old timers", well, maybe Rapunzel....but anyway, so happy for you and glad the weather cooperated!  Best wishes! 
    Posted by cosmogirl[/QUOTE]

Did someone say Rapunzel?!?!

Congrats, Brighton!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from heatherv1211. Show heatherv1211's posts

Congratulations, Brighton!  Your pictures are gorgeous!  I love your bouquet - would love to see it close up!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from twinklie12. Show twinklie12's posts

So pretty, congrats!!!