Jonah

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from heatherv1211. Show heatherv1211's posts

Jonah

Ok, is anyone else in tears every time they see a picture of/read about that little chihuahua who had brain surgery?!?! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Re: Jonah

He's sooooo adorable!  Oh, yeah.  I'm freaking out about scheduling our little angel to be spayed. I can't imagine the basket case I'd be if she needed BRAIN SURGERY!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

My mom actually donated towards his brain surgery. Poor little guy, I hope he's able to have a somewhat normal life now.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from heatherv1211. Show heatherv1211's posts

Pink - I already donate to ASPCA, and they sent me an email about him.  I thought I could donate right to his surgery through that email (that's how they made it sound), but when I clicked on the link they sent, it just looked like the page I filled out to donate monthly.  I was trying to figure out if I could donate specifically to him!  How did she do it?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

Well, even in the story link it just brings you to the general donations page. Since they received donations from across the world, I'm guessing Jonah's surgery was covered and now it's all just going to other MSPCA needs.
    http://www.mspca.org/site/News2?page=NewsArticle&id=16865

I posted that link on Facebook after I got an email from the chihuahua meetup group I bring Max to sometimes telling us about Jonah.

In Response to Re: Jonah:
    [QUOTE]Pink - I already donate to ASPCA, and they sent me an email about him.  I thought I could donate right to his surgery through that email (that's how they made it sound), but when I clicked on the link they sent, it just looked like the page I filled out to donate monthly.  I was trying to figure out if I could donate specifically to him!  How did she do it?
    Posted by heatherv1211[/QUOTE]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from heatherv1211. Show heatherv1211's posts

Thanks.  I donate monthly to both MSPCA and ASPCA so hopefuly some of my money went to Jonah. :)

A chihuahua meet up group mut be adorable!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

To be honest, I sort of stopped going because some of the chihuahuas are unbearably bratty. Snarling at each other if another dog approaches their owner.
    Max is much bigger than most of them anyways, so he's usually not interested.
    There is one little red one there that steals my heart every time. She's soooo sweet and friendly.

In Response to Re: Jonah:
    [QUOTE]Thanks.  I donate monthly to both MSPCA and ASPCA so hopefuly some of my money went to Jonah. :) A chihuahua meet up group mut be adorable!
    Posted by heatherv1211[/QUOTE]

Sections
Shortcuts