kinda OT - a love story

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tibird. Show tibird's posts

kinda OT - a love story

FI's great aunt & uncle passed away on Saturday, a few hours apart.  The local paper wrote  a great story about them, I only hope that this kind of love runs in the family!  I thought it might be nice to share with those of us starting out.

http://www.patriotledger.com/homepage/x405399144/TILL-DEATH-Quincy-couple-stays-together-for-63-years-until-the-end?popular=true

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucy7368. Show lucy7368's posts

Re: kinda OT - a love story

That's so sad - but what a nice story!

My grandparents have been married more than sixty-five years.  I can't even imagine being alive for that long.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NorthernLghts. Show NorthernLghts's posts

That was your family? I saw the story this morning on the news. Sad but very sweet.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie18. Show pinkkittie18's posts

what a lovely story, thanks for sharing!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

Lovely story Tibird, thanks for sharing.  I tried to find the obits to see if I know your fiance, but no luck!  (I'm from Quincy.)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Hello tibird - what a lovely story!
    My tears were flowing, when I read the full story. This is what I am hoping for - if my husband goes, I will go too. We are only 41 years - but I cannot imagine my life w/o him.
    Thank you so much for sharing and God bless you all.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from circles82. Show circles82's posts

I read the story this morning. So truly beautiful. I can only hope that if we both live that long, that we won't have to be apart for long.
    Thank you for sharing with us.