Kmt!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sept2010Bride. Show Sept2010Bride's posts

Kmt!!

I won't be on tomorrow-I have MOH duties....

BUT I wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS to Kmt! I am so so so so so so sososososososososoosooooooo happy for you! You were the first girl I got to know on here (and thank you for emailing with me 10x a day!) I have loved getting to know you :) I am so happy that your grandfather will be there for your wedding! I can't believe you are getting married tonight! (Friday) :)

Congrats, again! And have an awesome night!

XOXO

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kmt09. Show kmt09's posts

Re: Kmt!!

[QUOTE]I won't be on tomorrow-I have MOH duties.... BUT I wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS to Kmt! I am so so so so so so sososososososososoosooooooo happy for you! You were the first girl I got to know on here (and thank you for emailing with me 10x a day!) I have loved getting to know you :) I am so happy that your grandfather will be there for your wedding! I can't believe you are getting married tonight! (Friday) :) Congrats, again! And have an awesome night! XOXO
    Posted by Sept2010Bride[/QUOTE]

Aw, thank you so much Liz!  You are awesome!  For anyone who may not know her...she is such a cool, down to earth, fun, sweet woman! 

FI and I really are SO happy that we're going to be able to get married with my grandfather there to witness it.  We can't wait.  And then we still have another full, formal ceremony and reception to look forward to next weekend!  :)

And I'm currently just getting home covered in phallic items, thanks to my best friend.  Gotta love her.  LOL!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wendy98. Show wendy98's posts

Wheeee have a great day KMT cherish both of your ceremonies.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

Congrats! Hope your ceremony is awesome!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peonie. Show Peonie's posts

Congratulations, Kmt! So happy for you! :)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkb6248. Show dkb6248's posts

Good luck tonight!  We want to see pics on Monday!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhirledPeasPlease. Show WhirledPeasPlease's posts

Yay, kmt!! Congrats!