Labor Day brides?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Epigal. Show Epigal's posts

Labor Day brides?

Any other labor day weekend brides glued to weather.com??

I know there's nothing we can do, but it's kind of unbelievable. I hope everyone makes it in safely!

They say it's good luck if it rains on your wedding day, so then a hurricane must mean extra good luck??

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ash. Show ash's posts

Re: Labor Day brides?

All gonna be over by Saturday morning Epigal, but I'll go with this:

They say it's good luck if it rains on your wedding day, so then a hurricane must mean extra good luck??

I'm sure you'll have a lovely, wonderful day no matter what the weather!

Best of luck on a happy day and happy marriage!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from trex509. Show trex509's posts

Good luck Epigal!  I would be a mess!  The good news is I think the weekend is still supposed to be great weather since Earl should hit us worst Friday.  But hopefully it doesn't affect travel plans for any of your guests!

Can't wait to hear how it goes!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhirledPeasPlease. Show WhirledPeasPlease's posts

Epigal, where are you getting married? Inside or outside?

They say it's only tomorrow into Saturday morning, so here's to hoping it's over quickly. If it makes you feel any better, there were torrential rains on my wedding day. Monsoons. You could swim down the street. But it all worked out!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Epigal. Show Epigal's posts

Thanks!!

It's inside, so we should be fine on Saturday. I'm more worried about everyone flying in tomorrow, but here's to hoping they all get in safely!!

Whirled I'm glad it worked out for you!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from augustbride20. Show augustbride20's posts

I honestly don't even think we are getting anything! Have a blast at your wedding Epi!! :)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

I'm sure it will be fine, Epi. It rained and was unseasonably cold on my weddng day, but we were indoors so it was fine. We did manage a few outdoor pictures and colors look brilliant on cloudy days.

Have a wonderful time and savor the moments!!

No rain, no rainbows!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Oneofakind85. Show Oneofakind85's posts

Best of luck on your wedding day Epi! I hope for a little rain for you as it is good luck. But for it to stop just in time for your ceremony and pictures! I wish you nothing but the best!

Sections
Shortcuts