Low key girls' night out

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kelley2005. Show Kelley2005's posts

Low key girls' night out

I need some suggestions for a low key bachelorette party. Right now we are planning on a Fri night in August in Boston. This is a "family friendly" (read: no strippers or extreme drinking) second bachelorette thrown for a 20-something bride by her "older" female family members. We are open to all suggestions of shows, restaurants, whatever. A few things we are already considering are Kings for bowling and the Improv Asylum for a show. Any other ideas?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ajuly09. Show ajuly09's posts

Re: Low key girls' night out

Just a thought on Kings, great idea for a fun-low key, time. However, when I have gone, I have had a 2-3 hour wait. I think the shortest was 2 hours, which can work because you can eat and have drinks right there in the restaurant as you wait.  Just a heads up, you could also send someone very early to put your name in.   Maybe you can avoid all this if you rent out a lane, not sure how much that costs, but would be worth it if you call ahead and reserve it. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Re: Low key girls' night out

I thought Shear Madness was the best night out in my life.  Absolutely hysterical for all ages.  Is it still running in Boston?  I went 20 years ago...guess that's a disclaimer of sorts; I don't know how the show is today or if it's even running.  But, something to find out about!!!

ETA:  Yup!  Still gets 4.5 stars on yelp:
    http://www.yelp.com/biz/shear-madness---a-comedy-whodunit-boston

Sections
Shortcuts