Make your own stickers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from caringteacher. Show caringteacher's posts

Make your own stickers

Hello! We're 6 1/2 weeks away from the wedding and I'm working on our favors. We're doing a candy buffet and I got Chinese take-out containers. I want to get or make personalized stickers to put on the containers but I don't want to spend a ton of money. Can anyone recommend a site that they may have used? Or, can you buy materials at a place like AC Moore and make your own stickers?
    Thanks!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RogerTaylor. Show RogerTaylor's posts

Re: Make your own stickers

Michael's........Google shop it.......

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

I didn't do research on prices, but I've used this company for invitations twice and am VERY impressed with their quality, customer service, etc.  Here's their page on custom stickers (I haven't done that, though, myself).

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Try Vista print.  I ordered our Save the Dates from there.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from simon08. Show simon08's posts

I posted on your other question re: the candy - just beware I had a candy bar at my wedding and people tend to overtake the candy so just watch the size of the container you use so that people to fill it to the top and then you run out too quickly

I got my bags, etc. at Michaels

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from plasko. Show plasko's posts

I absolutely love Zazzle.com for everything personalised: cards, stickers, postage-stamps, shoes, skateboards, t-shirts. You name it, they do it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from trex509. Show trex509's posts

Honestly, I'd just buy Avery label sheets at Staples and print them myself on my inkjet printer.  Cheap and fast.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

I agree with Trex. Printing at home is usually really quick and easy.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chiclet831. Show Chiclet831's posts

I agree with TRex and Pink. For my favors, I got the big label sheet and cut them down to circles (HUGE PIA) but if I had more time, I would have ordered the circle shaped stickers from Avery and did it myself. I just couldn't find the right size labels in the stores. But 6 weeks should be plenty of time.

Good luck!

Sections
Shortcuts