Married : ) Wedding Review 08/08/09 Part 3

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Diana6628. Show Diana6628's posts

Married : ) Wedding Review 08/08/09 Part 3

DJ: Unicorn One Productions – owner Tom Moore
    We choose Tom quickly in our planning.  He has handled a number of events for friends including my MOH’s wedding.  Tom is a true professional.  He met my every need. He even  offers great suggestions, maps the whole day for you and overall is a dream to work with.  All of my ceremony songs were “new” to him. But he went out purchased them….and made sure they were the exact version that I had in envisioned.  Besides all those great things, He rocks the house.  Doing it in a way that is not corny, cheesy or out of your vision. His assistant, Aaron, adds to the professionalism.  Tom has a great voice for the MC’ing (as much or as little as you want) and he reads the dance crowd great.  Our last song – he states the longest in history- was by the Black Eyed Peas- I Gotta Feeling.  Little did I know my husband asked him to play it over over and over until we were all tired.  Everyone came to the dance floor at Tom’s request.  It was a “moment”. I would trust Tom to do any EVENT.
     Invitations – The Paper Store, ReadingAnother thing that took me forever to find my vision…..I ended up at the Paper Store—again—to pour through their books.  I talked with the stationary team, ended up picking a graphic that use on the invites they print in house, and designed my whole invite package. LOVED it and received so many compliments that they were “me”.   Favors—Smolak Farms Honey directly from the farm, packaged by my fabulous wedding planner Sarrah Young.  She designed the tag that sealed the deal.  It was well received by the guest. Gifts for the Guys—Engraved to Last engravedtolastDOTcomBeautiful baseball bats engraved with Most Valuable Best Man, his name, our names and our date.  They came out so much better then I expected and the guys loved them.  We were engaged at Fenway, the grooms cake was Red Sox themed and overall it fit us! Gifts for the Gals—EtsyDOTcom for everything handmade. I bought them jewelry, bags (coin or cosmetic) and plaques about friendship.  They were a hit.  Oh and they received Varitek Wine too : ) Bar: Andover Liquors in Andover

We had to use this service to have alcohol at the Farm.  Rich was outstanding and a great communicator.  He took care of everything.  The prices were right, selections by us, open bar, and the bartender very attentive.  Glad they were selected for us as I don’t know if we could have picked anything better! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Scorpio75. Show Scorpio75's posts

Re: Married : ) Wedding Review 08/08/09 Part 3

Diane your day sounds wonderful..I read all three parts  :) but am only commenting here. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkb6248. Show dkb6248's posts

Congrats!  Sounds like a wonderful day.

My MOH and BM's wore clover as well (and we got them from DB's in Danvers during prom season - it was so crazy there).  I thought the clover looked amazing.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neena101511. Show Neena101511's posts

So glad everything went well, Congrats!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

Wow! What an awesome and thorough review! Sounds like your wedding was excellent. Congrats and thanks for the reviews!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tibird. Show tibird's posts

Sounds like you had a great day Diana!  Congrats and nice choice on the wine too!  We did a baseball theme and had Varitek & Youk's wines on each table Laughing