OT-Condolence books for Sen. Kennedy

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from katel. Show katel's posts

OT-Condolence books for Sen. Kennedy

Hi Ladies! Was just wondering if anyone knew the locations for the condolence books for Senator Kennedy. I know there is one at the JFK Library, I think one at Bowdoin st., and I think on the news the other night I heard there would be one either at the State house or at City Hall, but I can't find any info. about that one. My Mom really wants to sign it. I told her there was an online book, but she wants pen and paper (can't say I blame her). Google has thus far failed me...can you help?
    Thanks!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lizinboston. Show lizinboston's posts

Re: OT-Condolence books for Sen. Kennedy

The only one I know of is the JFK library. My mother went there at 7am this morning and saw his body. She said it was extremely moving, as my family were huge supporters and fans of the entire Kennedy family.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lizinboston. Show lizinboston's posts

This is part of the email she sent me"

"Susan and I just got back from the JFK - we got there at 7:10 and went in the library at 7:50.  Ted's body was in a huge room with huge windows overlooking the ocean - so beautiful.  He was surrounded by five service men/women standing guard and there were seats where family members sat.  It was extremely moving."

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rapunzel41. Show Rapunzel41's posts

I really wanted to go, but I couldn't get out of work either day.  :-(

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmogirl. Show cosmogirl's posts

I hope he knew how beloved he was when he was still alive.  The people lining the roads from Hyannisport to Boston yesterday was something I'll never forget.