OT - Friday poll! karaoke songs!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverFestiva. Show SilverFestiva's posts

OT - Friday poll! karaoke songs!

OK, so, as I sit here listening to Tiffany's "Could've Been" over and over so that I nail it tomorrow at my bachelorette karaoke party...I thought it would be fun to hear what everyone's favorite karaoke songs are? And, what are ones you would love to try but don't have the nerve? :-)

My list for tomorrow is:

Could've Been
    Love Will Lead  You Back
    Lost in Your Eyes (duh)
    Turn Me On (Norah Jones)
    Hanky Panky (Madonna)
    And pretty much anything Wilson Phillips and/or Dixie Chicks.

Cool

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ilovebeagles. Show ilovebeagles's posts

Re: OT - Friday poll! karaoke songs!

Journey - dont stop believing
    Hands down

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kmt09. Show kmt09's posts

Another vote for Journey's "Don't Stop Believing!"  Not that I would ever have the guts to sing karaoke though... Laughing

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucy7368. Show lucy7368's posts

Let's Hear it for the Boy.  I can't find any other song that remotely suits my voice.

I used to sing B!tch or You Outta Know when I was drunk and irritated with men (which was fairly often in my early 20s).

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverFestiva. Show SilverFestiva's posts

Ooh, B!tch is a good one. I told my mom once that wa smy theme song and she was horrified. :-)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie18. Show pinkkittie18's posts

Total Eclipse of The Heart

and

I Want You To Want Me

:)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALF72. Show ALF72's posts

Hit Me With Your Best Shot.

I Love Rock and Roll.  And who doesn't love Pat Benetar?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NorthernLghts. Show NorthernLghts's posts

I don't have the guts to get up and sing karaoke (way too shy to sing alone in front of strangers) but I can do rock band-Enter Sandman & Paranoid. Now if only they came out with Soft Rock Band I think I could pull off: Landslide, Realize (colbie Calla), Come Away with Me, I Can't Make You Love Me & One Fine Day (natalie merchant version)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbilodeau. Show dbilodeau's posts

Bad Company "Feel Like Makin Love"

Even more effective if you throw a few random kicks into your performance.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucy7368. Show lucy7368's posts

[QUOTE]I don't have the guts to get up and sing karaoke (way too shy to sing alone in front of strangers)
    Posted by NorthernLghts[/QUOTE]

It's not really about guts so much as alcohol intake.  :) I would be unlikely to do karoake now that I can't drink seven Top Shelf Long Islands in one night, stay out until 3:30, then go to work the next morning.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie18. Show pinkkittie18's posts

LOL, I think my favortie post-breakup-karaoke song was "You Give Love A Bad Name", it's the only time when I felt Bon Jovi was appropriate

[QUOTE]Let's Hear it for the Boy.  I can't find any other song that remotely suits my voice. I used to sing B!tch or You Outta Know when I was drunk and irritated with men (which was fairly often in my early 20s).
    Posted by lucy7368[/QUOTE]

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NorthernLghts. Show NorthernLghts's posts

[QUOTE]It's not really about guts so much as alcohol intake.  :) I would be unlikely to do karoake now that I can't drink seven Top Shelf Long Islands in one night, stay out until 3:30, then go to work the next morning.
    Posted by lucy7368[/QUOTE]

ahh, see there in lies the problem. I don't really drink :-). After more than two drinks I'm sick the next day for most of the day so it's not worth it to me.

Sections
Shortcuts