OT- H1N1

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lizinboston. Show lizinboston's posts

OT- H1N1

This post is not for sympothy at all, I'm not looking for it...

If you have not gotten your H1N1 shot, and are still deciding whether or not to get it, I HIGHLY recommend it. I am on day 2 of having it, and let me tell you, I feel like "Death Becomes Her."

It's awful. So, please consider getting it. I did, one week ago. Too late, I guess!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from trex509. Show trex509's posts

Re: OT- H1N1

Oh, that's awful Liz!!!  I hope you feel better soon!  Did they give you Tamiflu?

On a related topic:  where did you get your H1N1 vaccine?  I've been told I can't get it because I'm not in the "high risk" group.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

that s*cks! hope you feel better soon.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Epigal. Show Epigal's posts

I second trex's question - where do you get one? I've called doctors offices and clinics, but they said they're not giving them out except to high risk groups (age <24, people caring for elderly or small children, health care workers, etc). However, I heard that in FL they have surplus, and are offering it to everyone, so maybe it will be like that in MA soon?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lizinboston. Show lizinboston's posts

I had heart surgery when I was a child and was able to get it thru my cardiologist. I keep forgetting that not everyone can get the shot :(

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmogirl. Show cosmogirl's posts

Liz, I'm really sorry you're so sick.  Hope you recovery quickly.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

How do you know it's H1N1?

We had something terrible earlier in the year...not sure what it was; we didn't go to the doctor.

Hope you're feeling better!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lizinboston. Show lizinboston's posts

I got the flu on Saturday, had a fever of 103 until about Tuesday morning, doctor diagnosed me w. H1N1.

Gave me couch codeine and tamiflu. I now have pneumonia from it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Oh, man, that's terrible!!  Put a pot of water on to simmer and get the house humidified.  This time of year it's so dry, and there's nothing worse for pneumonia than that.

Take care,
    ~kar

Sections
Shortcuts