OT - Hi

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenclown. Show greenclown's posts

OT - Hi

Hey everyone,

I'm not sure if anyone remembers me, but I was just poking around looking for some drama that was referenced on another site (I'm not certain it was here) and I couldn't believe how many people from when I posted here are still here.  Good to see everyone!

Just wanted to say hello.  I hope everyone is doing well.  Rapunzel, I see that you're engaged.  Congrats!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NorthernLghts. Show NorthernLghts's posts

Re: OT - Hi

Hey green, It's good to hear from you. I saw you on thenest (or maybe it was thebump) the other day. Since it had been so long since you were here I wanted to send a hello but I thought that might be too stalkerish and weird :-).  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

Hi green! :)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenclown. Show greenclown's posts

In Response to Re: OT - Hi:
    Hey green, It's good to hear from you. I saw you on thenest (or maybe it was thebump) the other day. Since it had been so long since you were here I wanted to send a hello but I thought that might be too stalkerish and weird :-).  
    Posted by NorthernLghts

Not stalkerish at all!  I thought I saw you somewhere on there a few weeks ago but I wasn't 100% sure it was you.  Now I can't remember where I saw you.  :)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NorthernLghts. Show NorthernLghts's posts

and in full disclosure, i saw the blog and i wish you and DH all the best. I post sporadically on the Book Club, the Boston board and 9 to 5 when I was in scramble mode trying to find a job. Thankfully i got a "mystery" job at my company come July. They found me a new position, my managers just have no details as to what it is or where. Fingers crossed it's not Kansas City, MO ;-) lol

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenclown. Show greenclown's posts

Congrats, Northern!  Hopefully it will be somewhere good.  :)  And thank you for thinking of is.

In the interest of full disclosure on my part, if anyone is curious, my husband and I had our daughter at 24 weeks in December and she passed away when she was four days old.  We're doing okay, but it's tough, to say the least.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

I'm so very sorry, green. You have my deepest sympathy.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from katel. Show katel's posts

Oh My Gosh, Greenclown. I'm so sorry for your loss. My sister lost a baby at 19 weeks, and she attended an infant loss group at her hospital, found it pretty helpful. I'm sure you've thought about that, but just putting it out there.
    Glad to hear that you're both doing ok...the therapist in me will remind you that it's ok if you're not, too! Here's hoping springtime is lovely for you and both you and your husband find peace.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Hey, greenie, of course we remember you!  Thanks for stopping in.  I'm so sorry to hear of your tragic loss.

Hope you'll come, again.

Blessings,
    ~kar

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenclown. Show greenclown's posts

Thanks, girls.  Katel, we did a support group at one of the hospitals and it was a huge help.  I've also been seeing a whole gaggle of therapists.  :)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

So sorry to hear about your loss, greenclown.  I can't think of much that would be worse.  Thanks for saying hello!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rapunzel41. Show Rapunzel41's posts

Oh Green...  Thanks for the congrats and I am so sorry for your loss.  {{{hugs}}}

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from laryan. Show laryan's posts

In Response to Re: OT - Hi:
    Congrats, Northern!  Hopefully it will be somewhere good.  :)  And thank you for thinking of is. In the interest of full disclosure on my part, if anyone is curious, my husband and I had our daughter at 24 weeks in December and she passed away when she was four days old.  We're doing okay, but it's tough, to say the least.
    Posted by greenclown

So sorry for your loss, green! you're in my thoughts and prayers

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmogirl. Show cosmogirl's posts

greenie, big cyber hug!  (((((((((((((((((((((((hug))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Glad you checked in, though.  I hope that, in time, you'll be feeling better.  I'm so sad for you!

Miss seeing your creepy clown avatar with the green hair!

Much love,

Cos

Sections
Shortcuts