OT - Jobs forum thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from heatherv1211. Show heatherv1211's posts

OT - Jobs forum thread

This is sort of dumb, but sort of entertaining: http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aJobsForum%3a9487Discussion%3a802e5ec7-a5e1-4d17-a2e6-e90272670a11&plckCurrentPage=0

I like nmac's "fridge-opening scenarios".

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmogirl. Show cosmogirl's posts

Re: OT - Jobs forum thread

I had a very bad day yesterday with my roommate "Slurpy".  That post gave me the vent I needed so I didn't beat someone to death with my Metro on the way home.  LOL. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkb6248. Show dkb6248's posts

haha!  Those are good.  People are unbelievable.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lizinboston. Show lizinboston's posts

I posted!!! I thought my were pretty funny, and ALL very accurate!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

I'm so happy that the only things that my co-workers do that bug are totally work-related. One of the benefits on working on the floor where only 6 people are there on a normal day.

But when I worked ont he other floor, dear God...
    My #1 peeve there:
    People engaging in 30-minute-plus whispered conversations in the cube next to me.
    I can still hear you. You're not even talking about me, so I don't understand why you're whispering, but it makes your conversation twice as hard to ignore. if it's really that confidential, go into and office or do it over email where no one can hear you. I appreciate your efforts to be discreet, but it's actually more distractign than if you were just talking at normal volume.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucy7368. Show lucy7368's posts

I HATE that.  Either talk loudly enough that I can hear you, or go away.

In Response to Re: OT - Jobs forum thread:
    I'm so happy that the only things that my co-workers do that bug are totally work-related. One of the benefits on working on the floor where only 6 people are there on a normal day. But when I worked ont he other floor, dear God... My #1 peeve there: People engaging in 30-minute-plus whispered conversations in the cube next to me. I can still hear you. You're not even talking about me, so I don't understand why you're whispering, but it makes your conversation twice as hard to ignore. if it's really that confidential, go into and office or do it over email where no one can hear you. I appreciate your efforts to be discreet, but it's actually more distractign than if you were just talking at normal volume.
    Posted by pinkkittie27

Sections
Shortcuts