OT to Lucy

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from downtoearth. Show downtoearth's posts

OT to Lucy

lucy - love you.  mean it.  please change your avatar - freaking me out.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NorthernLghts. Show NorthernLghts's posts

Re: OT to Lucy

Yes, please bring back the cute kittie or a picture of any of your kitties. thank you.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goodness1. Show Goodness1's posts

Yeah, kinda creeping me out, too. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkb6248. Show dkb6248's posts

In Response to Re: OT to Lucy:
    Yes, please bring back the cute kittie or a picture of any of your kitties. thank you.
    Posted by NorthernLghts

Hi Northern!  Did you make your train the other night?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NorthernLghts. Show NorthernLghts's posts

No, missed it by 2 mins so I took the Red to the Green and got picked up at Riverside. Gotta work on my timing seeing as how i thought we had enough time. I called DH and told him i didn't feel like sitting in South Station until 10:20 for the next train and I ended up being back at my house before the train would have been leaving Boston.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkb6248. Show dkb6248's posts

No, missed it by 2 mins so I took the Red to the Green and got picked up at Riverside. Gotta work on my timing seeing as how i thought we had enough time. I called DH and told him i didn't feel like sitting in South Station until 10:20 for the next train and I ended up being back at my house before the train would have been leaving Boston.
    Posted by NorthernLghts

Oh man, I feel bad.  I feel like I am somewhat responsible for delaying you.  Glad you got home safe!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhirledPeasPlease. Show WhirledPeasPlease's posts

Lucy, your avatar looks like Robin Williams in Good Will Hunting.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NorthernLghts. Show NorthernLghts's posts

you aren't responsible, so don't feel bad DKB :-). i was having too much fun to have wanted to leave early anyway.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucy7368. Show lucy7368's posts

I'm sorry.  I was trying to be  funny with the whole "I'm not a serial killer" thing.  Generally speaking, I am way funnier when I am not specifically trying to be.

I love you, too, AB. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucy7368. Show lucy7368's posts

Lucy, your avatar looks like Robin Williams in Good Will Hunting.
    Posted by WhirledPeasPlease

I'm sure Mr. Manson will be flattered by the comparison.  For one thing, Robin Williams is much taller than he is.  Kiss

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lizinboston. Show lizinboston's posts

I love Lucy more than all of you, so THERE.

haha, jk :)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhirledPeasPlease. Show WhirledPeasPlease's posts

In Response to Re: OT to Lucy : I'm sure Mr. Manson will be flattered by the comparison.  For one thing, Robin Williams is much taller than he is. 
    Posted by lucy7368

He had an unfortunate beard in that movie. He's a hairy, hairy man, kind of like he isn't fully evolved.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

I go out for the day and miss all the fun.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucy7368. Show lucy7368's posts

How's this?

Sections
Shortcuts