OT - What do you love about your FI/H?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kmt09. Show kmt09's posts

OT - What do you love about your FI/H?

I figured this would be a fun topic for a Friday before a holiday weekend!  A couple weeks ago we had a thread where we all ended up listing the things that our FI/H did to drive us crazy.  Now...what do they do that you just love?

My FI:
    -His sense of humor.  Incredibly juvenile, but he's HILARIOUS.  Makes me laugh till I cry on a daily basis.
    -He's super dependable.  Always shows up/calls when he's supposed to; never lets me or anyone else down.  You ask him to do something, it always gets done.
    -He's fantastic with both children and elderly people.  So cute.
    -The way he always kisses me on the forehead, randomly, for no reason at all.
    -His big shoulders and gorgeous brown eyes!

Ok, now let's hear about your FI/H!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie18. Show pinkkittie18's posts

Re: OT - What do you love about your FI/H?

- Always does the sweetest, romantic things when I least expect it
    - Shares my love of cartoons, art, movies and sarcasm
    - Extremely driven and motivated in a way I could only hope to be
    - Doesn't take himself too seriously
    - Has good taste in clothes for himself and gifts for me
    - Is strong in all of the ways that I am weak, and vice versa
    - He's independent, and he loves that I'm independent
    - Knows how to turn an argument into something funny
    - Infectious smile, and baby blue eyes

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALF72. Show ALF72's posts

His laugh. When he really lets loose, it's just infectious. On our second date, we saw Napoleon Dynamite and he was slapping his knee and practically rolling in the aisle. I figured anyone who laughs that unrestrainedly on a second date was fun and didn't take himself too seriously. I was right. :-)

The fact that he puts up w/ my inordinate enjoyment of bathroom humor. :-)  And finds it funny at times.

His love of all things goofy and sci-fi related.

His super dependability and ability to not complain but just do whatever needs to be done. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from calmdown. Show calmdown's posts

Her body

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbilodeau. Show dbilodeau's posts

awww, sweet.  So many reasons....

His face still looks the same as it did when he was a kid (baby man-face)
    Has never said a mean word to me when we fight
    He's always the first to say he's sorry
    Very affectionate and cuddley
    Loves his parents and is always finding ways to help them out and make their lives easier.
    He's big and burly, but his drink of choice is champagne
    He watches Gossip Girl with me
    Moved out of his home state/changed careers to be with me.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NorthernLghts. Show NorthernLghts's posts

-how well he takes care of me/how considerate he is. A few times I have found that he's cleaned off my car for me in the mornings.

-he's very affectionate (even when I don't always want him to be). I'd rather him want to hug & kiss me often rather than never

-he gets along well with my family and can give zingers as much as he can take them from people

-he's an over all good person. he holds open doors for stangers, brings the shopping carts back to the store when they are in the middle of the parking lot, and let's people know before they do something stupid (ex. parking the wrong direction on a street so they can avoid a ticket)

this is fun, but I think next week a poll about what they do that drives us crazy would be more fun lol

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucy7368. Show lucy7368's posts

Everything.  :)

I love that when I'm irritated or annoyed, he tells me I'm pretty.  I know it shouldn't make me feel better, but it does.  I also love that he would never try such an obvious trick if I were irritated or annoyed with him.

I could go on for quite awhile, but I've gotten no work done today, so I'll just leave it at that.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from luvRIboy. Show luvRIboy's posts

- He makes me laugh
    - He is kind and sweet - I especially love how he's "adopted" my grandparents as his own.
    - He is always ready with a hug, or a hand to hold.
    - He's never asked me to be anyone other than who I am.  Not a thinner version of me, not a less driven version of me, not a neater version of me, just me. 
    - He always sees the best in others, even sometimes when they don't deserve it.

Sections
Shortcuts