PEONIE IS......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucy7368. Show lucy7368's posts

Re: PEONIE IS......

In Response to Re: PEONIE IS......:
    At this point, I don't know if I should bother?  I can find so many other things to spend $150+ on...
    Posted by dkb6248

You could be like Monica in that episode of Friends and wear it to make doing the dishes more enjoyable.  It seemed to really work.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhirledPeasPlease. Show WhirledPeasPlease's posts

My dress is still in its garment bag hanging in the basement. There's no way I'll get the motivation (or money) to clean and preserve it. Besides, why do it if the only time I'll ever wear it again is to Peonie's wedding?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

The other posters are right. It is truly just small talk. How about, "Oh, we haven't set the date yet. You will be the first one to know"?

In Response to Re: PEONIE IS......:
     One thing that is kind of annoying me, but I am learning to ignore is when people ask when we are getting married (HELLO we JUST got engaged), we are telling them probably August 2011, and a lot have said "What? You are waiting that long?!"  It's not even that long!!!
    Posted by Peonie[/QUOTE]

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from candice211. Show candice211's posts

i'm a little late to this party but .....congrats peonie!  and I agree that aug 2011 is not that far away!