Photos on Canvas

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rirlo01. Show Rirlo01's posts

Re: Photos on Canvas

My sister did this for us, and it came out great.  I'll ask her which company she used.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from clc51510. Show clc51510's posts

Thank you Cici - I just ordered them!  We recently bought a house and are starting on the decorating.  I thought two of our photojournalistic (did I just make that word up?) photos would look great on canvas above our bed.

Rirlo, I appreciate the effort but didn't want to miss out on the 20% off!  Thank you anyway.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from clc51510. Show clc51510's posts

Not that you really care but I figured I would share the photos because I love both of them.

The medal is my late grandfather's purple heart... I had it attached to my bouquet as my Something Old (as you can see in my avatar).

Thanks again!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

I used this company for a photo blanket, and the quality was such that I'd actually call it "perfect," and I don't toss that word around lightly.  I'd totally trust them to do anything, and they do photos on canvas.

The Memories Place

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rirlo01. Show Rirlo01's posts

Those are gorgeous!!!  Dang.  I wish I'd remembered to get shoe shots.  :)  Such a cute idea to put them over the bed.  

And what a great deal, Cici.  CLC, I'd jump on that, too.  Congrats on the new home!  We are somewhat new in ours and the unpacking is going soooooooo slowly, it's painful.  On the other hand, I'm loving the decorating and finally having a place for everything (even if finding it takes some time).  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from clc51510. Show clc51510's posts

Rirlo - we haven't moved in yet, we are working on painting at the moment and plan to move in once that's done.  I can't wait to see what we actually own!  Our previous apartment was so small that we weren't able to use most of our wedding and shower gifts.  It will be like receiving them all over again.  However, I don't look forward to the actual unpacking at all!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from trex509. Show trex509's posts

CLC:  those pics are SO cute!  What a great idea!  Congrats on the house!  We moved into ours almost 1.5 years ago (wow, I can't believe it has been that long!) and we are JUST hanging photos/paintings now!  It is so sad...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cicirose. Show cicirose's posts

Love those photos! I'm sure they will look great on canvas.  And congrats on the house! It's so nice to have your own place that you can do whatever you want to. Like Trex, we bought ours over a year ago and just started to decorate the walls recently. It takes time but is so worth it.