Photos

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasmine09. Show jasmine09's posts

Photos

I thought I would put up some wedding photos.  I'm a little shy, so these mostly show off the venue, flowers, cake, etc. I don't know how to resize the photos in this uploader, so hopefully these aren't too big.

Bridesmaid dresses from Ann Taylor, flowers by the Celebrated Flower:

One of the dining rooms:

Cake by Hippie Chick Bakery:

Table setting:

Lobby of venue:

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasmine09. Show jasmine09's posts

Re: Photos

And a few of our formals:

Bridal bouquet:

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peonie. Show Peonie's posts

Jasmine, you already know my thoughts on your wedding, how beautiful you and everything else was, but I will say it again! Your cake is so unique, did you design it? And I love your flowers!

Everything was beautiful Smile

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasmine09. Show jasmine09's posts

Thanks Peonie.  Sorry--I know it was redundant for you, but I don't think anyone else saw them, and Goodness said she was curious, so I thought I would post.

Credit for the cake design should go to our baker really.  It was adapted from a magazine photo we showed her, but changed to add a tier, match our colors, and incorporate hydrangeas.  She had great ideas about how to pull it together and make it go with our theme.

I hope you are having a nice weekend!  It's a lovely day out. :)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Gorgeous!!!  Thanks so much for posting! 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mezzogal1124. Show mezzogal1124's posts

You probably already mentioned it somewhere, but what is this venue?  It's beautiful!  Congratulations!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasmine09. Show jasmine09's posts

Thanks!  It was at the Harvard Faculty Club.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

Everything is gorgeous, but I especially love the bouquets!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Thanks Jasmine for sharing. The flowers are beautiful, the table settings lovely and the cake "takes the cake" (Hehe!). But most of all, you are a lovely bride - gorgeous dress too. - P

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sept2010Bride. Show Sept2010Bride's posts

Beautiful, Jasmine! Your flowers are gorgeous! I love everything. Looked like a gorgeous wedding :)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from heatherv1211. Show heatherv1211's posts

Gorgeous!  I love the spiral staircase picture!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from november2009. Show november2009's posts

In Response to Photos:
    [QUOTE]I thought I would put up some wedding photos.  I'm a little shy, so these mostly show off the venue, flowers, cake, etc. I don't know how to resize the photos in this uploader, so hopefully these aren't too big. Bridesmaid dresses from Ann Taylor, flowers by the Celebrated Flower: One of the dining rooms: Cake by Hippie Chick Bakery: Table setting: Lobby of venue:
    Posted by jasmine09[/QUOTE]
    These photos are amazing!  Thank you so much for posting them.
    Where did you get married?  I know I have been there but I can not figure out where it is.  Its a slow Monday morning and clearly I need more coffee. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goodness1. Show Goodness1's posts

Jasmine, thank you for posting your beautiful pictures.  What a beautiful bride!!  I bet you had such an amazing day.  It all looks so romantic. 

I know you were shy about it, but thank you so much for sharing!!  It looks gorgeous!  I love everything from the dress to the bridesmaids dresses and flowers, the unique wedding cake, and that venue... my god, the venue!  Thanks again!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasmine09. Show jasmine09's posts

In Response to Re: Photos:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Photos : These photos are amazing!  Thank you so much for posting them. Where did you get married?  I know I have been there but I can not figure out where it is.  Its a slow Monday morning and clearly I need more coffee. 
    Posted by november2009[/QUOTE]

Thanks ladies!  

November--the wedding was at the Harvard Faculty Club.  Have you been?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tibird. Show tibird's posts

Jasmine - the echo everyone else everything looked beautiful!! I loved the picture of your dress in the window, the flowers were different & very pretty and the staircase shot - awesome!!  makes me think a little of Alice in Wonderland for some reason :)
    Thanks for sharing!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkb6248. Show dkb6248's posts

So beautiful!  Everything looks amazing.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from november2009. Show november2009's posts

Jasmine,  thanks for helping my memory.  Yes, I have been to the Harvard Faculty Club several times for meetings.  You did a fantastic job decorating.  It looks so much more warm and romantic in your photos than it looked when I was there.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEM81. Show GEM81's posts

How funny...I got married a couple of weeks ago at the Harvard Club downtown which has somewhat similar looking decor, Bharat was my photographer and my bridemaids were also in navy blue. I was just struck by the similarites in our weddings. Anyway, congrats. Looks like everything was beautiful.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brighton1. Show Brighton1's posts

Beautiful! :-)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gonzo130. Show Gonzo130's posts

Love the pictures and agree that everything looks beautiful.  I'm using Bharat too and was so excited to see how great the pics are.  Thanks for posting.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasmine09. Show jasmine09's posts

November--That's funny, because I don't think we did much decorating beyond centerpieces and votive candles (which you can't see in these pictures).  :) It does look different set up for a wedding though.  I went there once for lunch before I was engaged and it didn't make a big impression.  But when we were looking for a venue and I started to think of the space in that context, I thought it could be really cool once it was all set up. 

Tibird--I LOVE Alice in Wonderland.  Especially the 2 books.  I like that association, though I never would have thought of it myself. :)

GEM81--we must have similar tastes!  The downtown Harvard club is gorgeous.  I love the views. Congrats on your marriage!

Gonzo--thanks!  We were quite happy with Bharat.  He is very unobtrusive, but really captured the day for us.  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peonie. Show Peonie's posts

Jasmine, what are Bharat's prices like? If you don't mind me asking.

I LOVE all Disney, which is why my BF is bringing me there in Oct for my bday, but Alice in Wonderland has always been one of my favorites? Anyone ever watch 'Adventures in Wonderland' on the Disney Chanel on weekday mornings??
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8eyTkt-6Lk

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasmine09. Show jasmine09's posts

In Response to Re: Photos:
    [QUOTE]Jasmine, what are Bharat's prices like? If you don't mind me asking. I LOVE all Disney, which is why my BF is bringing me there in Oct for my bday, but Alice in Wonderland has always been one of my favorites? Anyone ever watch 'Adventures in Wonderland' on the Disney Chanel on weekday mornings?? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8eyTkt-6Lk
    Posted by Peonie[/QUOTE]

Peonie--he starts around $3k, which includes him + an assistant, hi-res images on cd, and a credit that can be applied towards your album.  

I haven't seen that show--sounds like I missed out!

Sections
Shortcuts