Programs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from teeny331. Show teeny331's posts

Programs

Hi Ladies,

I've reached a mental block in my programs.  We are having a Catholic ceremony in a month and I have a huge empty space in my program that I need to find a "filler" for.  I wish I could somehow attach the document so you could see what I mean.  I am keeping it pretty simple, just front and back of a single page, folded in half lengthwise.  The blank space is between "The Liturgy of the Word" and "Rite of Marriage".  I've considered adding some type of artwork, but I can't find anything I really like.  We are having an ocean side ceremony and then reception and will have a lot of sea shells throughout.  Our colors are navy blue and periwinkle.  Can any of you think of what I can put in this space, ceremony related or artwork?

Thanks!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmogirl. Show cosmogirl's posts

Re: Programs

Mary on the half-shell?

(Just kidding!)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from teeny331. Show teeny331's posts

haha, that's funny Cosmo!
    =)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucy7368. Show lucy7368's posts

I was going to suggest you use a picture of me, but I like Cosmo's idea.  :)

Do you have a friend who can draw something for you?  Or is there a short poem about love, marriage, or unity you could use?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from teeny331. Show teeny331's posts

haha!
    I never thought of using a poem, I'll have to look into that as well!

Thanks Lucy!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

A poem is a good idea.  You could also write a message to thank certain people or something like that. 
    I decided not to do programs, but was going to thank our parents and the guy who introduced us.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

We solved that problem and a host of others by not having programs.  We printed out the hymns, and figured everyone could just "do as they're told" by the officient through the service without being lost.  The wedding party was introduced at the reception.

Not dissing the program idea, but that's one solution!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from poppy609. Show poppy609's posts

Can you do what I used to do with term papers - make the font really big?  Laughing

Seriously, though, I'm curious about the space... Can you move Rite of Marriage up, or is there a reason there is a space?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

I'd just stick a filigree in there:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=filigree+designs&revid=1912857632&sa=X&ei=3u9iTL2kB4PGlQfah6SDAw&ved=0CGMQ1QIoAA

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from trex509. Show trex509's posts

You could stick a photo of you and your FI if you plan to print in color...

Otherwise, I'd just move everything around so that the white space is evenly distributed above and below, maybe make the titles larger font to take up the space.  White space is not a bad thing!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from teeny331. Show teeny331's posts

I figured it out!  Thanks Lucy for the poem idea, I'm going to use this quote from the Bible.

I found the one whom my soul loves. Song of Solomon 3:4

Sections
Shortcuts