Rain getting you down?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ajuly09. Show ajuly09's posts

Rain getting you down?

Just thought I'd complain about the weather!  Is this April or June?!   I am hoping all the bad weather will bring good weather for July!   Anyone else wondering where summer is?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from november2009. Show november2009's posts

Re: Rain getting you down?

Yes, enough already.  Feel like its the fall not the spring.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from preserves. Show preserves's posts

yes!!!! it's really bad...in nyc and subways, sidewalks and streets are flooded. the last sunny day i remember was almost two weeks ago. praying that the sun will come out soon...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ajuly09. Show ajuly09's posts

Preserves I just had my bachelorette in NYC this past weekend and it rained the whole time .  Its okay it was a blast anyways :)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALF72. Show ALF72's posts

It was nice and sunny in Bar Harbor on Tuesday and Wednesday. It was actually hot!  However, back in S. Maine Wed and today, it's cold and nasty.  What gives?!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverFestiva. Show SilverFestiva's posts

Yes, I need the sun to come out!! Parents arrive today, they have a cottage on the beach in Rockport all week...wedding is a week from tomorrow...I just want it to be dry, at the very least!

The forecast for the week changes literally every other hour, and the sun is starting to pop up a day or two...so I'm keeping my hopes up!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverFestiva. Show SilverFestiva's posts

Preserves I just had my bachelorette in NYC this past weekend and it rained the whole time .  Its okay it was a blast anyways :)
    Posted by ajuly09

what did you do in NYC? that's where mine was...it was such a blast!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wendy98. Show wendy98's posts

I crave the sun it does a lot for my mental well being and I am wilting.  I was so happy on Saturday when it was sunny and then again on Wednesday I just sat outside as long as I could.  I cannot wait to see the sun again.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kmt09. Show kmt09's posts

I was able to score 2 free Red Sox tickets for tomorrow night.  I planned to take my MOH, who has never been to a Sox game and has been dying to go for the first time.  Thanks to this lovely weather, it looks like she won't be seeing Fenway tomorrow.  Ugh.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NorthernLghts. Show NorthernLghts's posts

I'm getting tired of it only because it makes driving more difficult to and from work. All the mist from the cars and the rain makes it harder to see.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALF72. Show ALF72's posts

I was able to score 2 free Red Sox tickets for tomorrow night.  I planned to take my MOH, who has never been to a Sox game and has been dying to go for the first time.  Thanks to this lovely weather, it looks like she won't be seeing Fenway tomorrow.  Ugh.
    Posted by kmt09

They better not do a rain delay or postponement!  We are going to the game and have a hotel room  for the weekend.  Grrrr.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie18. Show pinkkittie18's posts

I got rained out at Fenway last night. We were so disappointed.
    I'm also really sick of this rain. I had to go out and buy more anti-humidity hairspray so that I wouldn't shave my hair off, my spit curls were driving me nuts!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucy7368. Show lucy7368's posts

All the rain makes me want to cry.  And it's actually making me crazy.  I can't shake the feeling that it's all my fault, because I accidentally left my calendar on "March" for three-and-a-half months.

That's right.  You must fear me.  I have terrible and awesome powers.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhirledPeasPlease. Show WhirledPeasPlease's posts

My parents are in town for the weekend and FI and I are taking them to Fenway tonight. It's sunny right now and it shouldn't rain tonight, but I'm still worried!

Wow, BDC gathering at Fenway this weekend?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kmt09. Show kmt09's posts

My parents are in town for the weekend and FI and I are taking them to Fenway tonight. It's sunny right now and it shouldn't rain tonight, but I'm still worried! Wow, BDC gathering at Fenway this weekend?
    Posted by WhirledPeasPlease

It sounds like it!  However weather.com is predicting that the rain will start at 6 tomorrow, so that's not looking too promising.  Cry

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NorthernLghts. Show NorthernLghts's posts

All the rain makes me want to cry.  And it's actually making me crazy.  I can't shake the feeling that it's all my fault, because I accidentally left my calendar on "March" for three-and-a-half months. That's right.  You must fear me.  I have terrible and awesome powers.
    Posted by lucy7368

ha ha, you're awsome lucy

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucy7368. Show lucy7368's posts

ha ha, you're awsome lucy
    Posted by NorthernLghts

Why, thank you!  :)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ajuly09. Show ajuly09's posts

what did you do in NYC? that's where mine was...it was such a blast!
    Posted by amschnittger

We went for one night, drove down. Did lunch, shopping, in Soho. Then out to dinner and a club/bar later that night.  We were in the lower east side the whole time.   what about you?!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sept2010Bride. Show Sept2010Bride's posts

I just got back from a wedding in DC this past weekend and it was Sunny and 90 the whole time and I was NOT happy to come back to this......

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALF72. Show ALF72's posts

Yay!  We didn't get rained out on Saturday!  We had fun at the game too.  It's the last Fenway game we'll go to before we move out of NE though, so it's a  good thing we won. ;-) 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kmt09. Show kmt09's posts

Yay!  We didn't get rained out on Saturday!  We had fun at the game too.  It's the last Fenway game we'll go to before we move out of NE though, so it's a  good thing we won. ;-) 
    Posted by ALF72

ALF, I was so happy that the weather held out for us!  My MOH and I had a great time at the game, too.  I think it may have been the quickest baseball game I've ever been to!

We actually saw a proposal...we heard some cheering and looked over to the next section to see a guy down on one knee in front of his girlfriend.  It was one of the sweetest things I've ever seen!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

ALF, glad you had fabulous weather in Bah Hahbah!!  It's really a drag up there when it's rainy and cold, and I've spent many a 4th of Julys there in those conditions (plenty with it gorgeous, too, though).

Yup, the rain is getting to me.  Maybe I'll actually start a fire in the fireplace today and dry the house out.  I feel like EVERYTHING is damp.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALF72. Show ALF72's posts

Hey Km, I saw the proposal on the board, and then they panned over the crowd to her.  I can't imagine getting a public proposal like that!

DH and I were convinced we were going to be out of there before 9 b/c the game went so fast.  We got there at about 7.30 [we were late at dinner and had to walk across the river from Cambridge] and were horrified that it was already in the 3rd inning when we arrived!  At least we got to see most of the good plays. :-)

Yes, Kar, I was so glad we had nice weather in Bar Harbor. Nothing is worse than biking when it's cold and rainy.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverFestiva. Show SilverFestiva's posts

this blows! and it is going to be raining in Bermuda next week, too. w*t*f??? its not supposed to rain in the Carribbean!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from NorthernLghts. Show NorthernLghts's posts

Posted by ALF72

Where are you moving to?

Sections
Shortcuts