S-E-X

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from heatherv1211. Show heatherv1211's posts

Re: S-E-X

[QUOTE]Now we'll be watching TV or whatever, and he'll just turn to me and say "Time for lovin'!" or "Show me the goods!"  He's too freakin' funny sometimes. 
    Posted by kmt09[/QUOTE]

LOL!!  I love that! 

So it sounds like I'm not the only one with this issue. 
    Tibird - you're right - the communication can be difficult but is so important!!  Now that he knows that I get stressed out and feel like he's not considering my needs when he's wanting romance at midnight, and it's not that I'm just flat-out rejecting him, it's all much better.

And Kar - I do always follow through!  I was a teacher for a long time and know how important that is!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from katie1980. Show katie1980's posts

Heather,
    I'm there too! Really guys, come on, we have to wake up and be working! I think they are all like that!

HA

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Maybe it's a hormone cycle (daily) thing, and between 10 and midnight is hormonally the best time for your late-night guys?  They may not be aware of it, but that may just be their natural in-the-mood hours.   I could be totally off the mark, it's just a random thought that I've never heard any research on.

P.S.  And, it may just be that that's when they're most relaxed and not thinking about work and other distractions.  Early evening is packed with work, dinner, and processing the day, morning is a rush.  Maybe try and see if you really are too tired in the morning after - could be worth that extra snooze alarm smack. :)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

Just to give a different perspective - Changing/going off the pill won't be the solution for everyone.  I have been off it for about 1 1/2 years and I wouldn't say my drive has changed.  You should definitely explore the options though!  It's one of those things where you forget to ask about it until after you leave the doctor darnit!  Luckily, DH and I are on the same page - at least he says we are.  Once a week or so is fine.  Not last week, but every other one ;o)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sept2010Bride. Show Sept2010Bride's posts

[QUOTE]Just to give a different perspective - Changing/going off the pill won't be the solution for everyone.  I have been off it for about 1 1/2 years and I wouldn't say my drive has changed.  You should definitely explore the options though!  It's one of those things where you forget to ask about it until after you leave the doctor darnit!  Luckily, DH and I are on the same page - at least he says  we are.  Once a week or so is fine.  Not last week, but every other one ;o)
    Posted by framerican51008[/QUOTE]

Ohhh so I take it the HM was fun, hehehehehehehe ;-)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhirledPeasPlease. Show WhirledPeasPlease's posts

Liz, I like how you've resurrected the boards with your posts! BDC should thank you because this place would have died if it weren't for your new threads.

I have the same problem as some other people--it seems like I want it waaay more than FI, and that perplexes me! I'm like, "you're a 26 year old male, shouldn't you be yelling 'Me Want Cookies' and running around the house?"

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sept2010Bride. Show Sept2010Bride's posts

[QUOTE]Liz, I like how you've resurrected the boards with your posts! BDC should thank you because this place would have died if it weren't for your new threads. I have the same problem as some other people--it seems like I want it waaay more than FI, and that perplexes me! I'm like, "you're a 26 year old male, shouldn't you be yelling 'Me Want Cookies' and running around the house?"
    Posted by WhirledPeasPlease[/QUOTE]

Yes well, you can thank the beer for that one :)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sept2010Bride. Show Sept2010Bride's posts

AND I am going out tonight for my MOH's birthday..I wonder what posts will be here tomorrow morning! HAHA, jk :)

I won't even go near my computer when I come home...I think after all this sex talk, I may have to have some quality time with the FI after a night out with the ladies Wink 

Speaking of which...I find that whenever I go out with my gf's for a couple of drinks, I am ALWAYS in the mood when I get home. Anyone else feel this way?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from katel. Show katel's posts

I'm glad that this discussion as started up again! (Also, I've been particularly MIA recently, sorry! To the new posters who I don't really know, I'm Kate, been married for almost a year now, moved here from New Orleans 2.5 years ago)...DH and I are usually on the same schedule, but we've had discussions about how his drive is generally not as high as mine. Seems to be a family issue, because my sisters and I have had conversations about how we're usually the ones asking for it! I've learned, however, that my husband is extremely easy to convince. I just stand in whatever room he's in and take off my clothes-game over! Or, if I want to make him think it's his idea, I'll just walk by naked or something on my way to the shower. Done. We've had discussions about the ebb and flow of our activity over the years, but I think we're both comfortable with it, so if it's 5x per week or once in 10 days, if we're both ok with it, it's cool. It's important to keep the dialogue going, and to never pretend that things are ok if they're not! Scheduling works, as does a few drinks now and then, however as I've gotten older, I appreciate sober sex more than ever! 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brighton1. Show Brighton1's posts

That was us, until we made a schedule.  Yes, we're that lame.  We have to schedule s-e-x.  Now we shoot for twice a week.  Between work, school, and renovating our house, all I want to do is sleep!

[QUOTE]ha ha...i'm lucky if it 1-2 times every few months.
    Posted by NorthernLghts[/QUOTE]

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Scheduling isn't lame - whatever keeps the fires burning is a good idea!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dreamer-6-19. Show Dreamer-6-19's posts

[QUOTE]Scheduling isn't lame - whatever keeps the fires burning is a good idea!
    Posted by kargiver[/QUOTE]

My FI always gives me a hard time because I try to schedule him in!! (He could go 5 times a day and not be happy!)  I've been VERY busy at work and am sooo tired and just want to SLEEP at night! 

PS - he just saw me writing this and said he isn't going to show up to my appointments anymore.  haha gotta love him!!  Wink

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

Haha Dreamer!  They always look over our shoulders at the worst possible times!!!

Sections
Shortcuts