Save the Date - cute idea

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from downtoearth. Show downtoearth's posts

Save the Date - cute idea

I received a cute save the date recently.  The bride and groom to be made a short video of themselves writing the info in chalk on a driveway.

they did the writing, names, date and town.... then she did a cartwheel across the writing and then, they smiled and waved at the camera.

It was very short, cute, no montage of hundreds of pictures...  no romantic images... just cute.

In general, I am a fan of saving the money rather than save the dates.... but this was a cute and simple idea.  And it was well done.

AB

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Re: Save the Date - cute idea

Love it!  It was emailed, I'm assuming?

Good to see you posting, again, AB.  The place isn't the same without you!

~kar

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

Cute! I love little videos like that. I sent out an egagement announcement video, I never thought about doing one for a Savr the Date.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wendy98. Show wendy98's posts

I like saving the dates for family and close friends, and am big on saving money.  That is why we used a e-card.

And I actually think the chalk on the driveway thing sounds extremely cutesy and schmaltzy, more so than some etheral or romantic image on a card would be.  But that doesn't make it a bad idea.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from downtoearth. Show downtoearth's posts

hi Kar.  thanks!

It was a dvd in the mail. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Oh, cool!  Not a big expense, and everyone has a DVD player, essentially, but maybe not all guests have email.  Love it even more, now!

Happy New Year!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from karab819. Show karab819's posts

I got a cute refrig. magnet which I thought was neat and may steal the idea. Since everyone usually sticks the announcement on their fridge anyhow... Never saw that before!

Sections
Shortcuts