Show off your rings??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Re: Show off your rings??

Lovely, Brighton! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYEBride2010. Show NYEBride2010's posts

Wow, there are many gorgeous rings out there! I don't post very often but this is a very fun one! Cici and Trex I love your wedding bands.  That's exactly what I want to go with mine for our bands. 
    My old camera didn't take good pics of the ring so here's a new one.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from poppy609. Show poppy609's posts

Rap, AM, Brighton and NYE - gorgeous rings! 

Brighton - I love the hairy knee in the background, LOL!  I assume that's your DH?  :)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

NYE, love the traditional 6 prong solitare setting!  Mine almost looks like a square cut stone because of the 4 prongs.  Not that I dislike it, just sayin'. :)

~kar

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

ams- I love your set! It's so unique, but classic.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverFestiva. Show SilverFestiva's posts

thanks, pink!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

Brighton, I love the hairy leg in the background :o)

It reminds me of when I posted wedding pics on Facebook.  Every day someone would notice something else in the background... such as funny faces or a can of Miller Lite...  Don't ask!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Here is my ring. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JKFDais15. Show JKFDais15's posts

Brighton - I think we have a very similar ring!!  Is it a cathedral setting too?  although i have diamonds in the inside too.. hard to describe..  my pave band is exactly like the ring too and just makes everything sparkle even more!  You will love it!  This isn't the best pic of the rings but shows you what they look like from our photographer!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JKFDais15. Show JKFDais15's posts

I meant to say it isn't the best pic of the diamonds inside that I was talking about and what the band and ring really look like together.. I think it's a GREAT pic!  PS -  I'm hoping one anniversary to have a matching band on the top too.. maybe 5 years?  :-)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Elm, Winter, Jan - all beautiful rings!!  Thanks for posting and keeping the thread going with your lovely additions.

Winter, yours is a lot like mine but with princess cut stones (I think, right?).  Are you newly engaged?  Welcome!

Congrats, ladies!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

In Response to Re: Show off your rings??:
    Elm, Winter, Jan - all beautiful rings!!  Thanks for posting and keeping the thread going with your lovely additions. Winter, yours is a lot like mine but with princess cut stones (I think, right?).  Are you newly engaged?  Welcome! Congrats, ladies!!!
    Posted by kargiver

Hi Kargiver
    Yes I have princess cut stones and I absolutely love it.  I became engaged on December 19th and we have just set a date for 2/12/11.  We are looking at smaller venues as this is our second marriage for both of us.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Wow, winter - so tomorrow it will be one year to go. Congratulations! Your ring is beautiful.

In Response to Re: Show off your rings?? : Hi Kargiver Yes I have princess cut stones and I absolutely love it.  I became engaged on December 19th and we have just set a date for 2/12/11.  We are looking at smaller venues as this is our second marriage for both of us.
    Posted by Winter2011Bride

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Wow, winter - so tomorrow it will be one year to go. Congratulations! Your ring is beautiful. In Response to Re: Show off your rings?? :
    Posted by pingo

Thank you. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

pretty!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from trex509. Show trex509's posts

Hi Cici:   Ooh, your rings look so nice together!  My set is similar, in gold!  We bought my band way early since I fell in love with it and they gave us a good price.  The first few weeks we had it, I tried it on every day!  FI finally hid it from me...  :)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from clc51510. Show clc51510's posts

Trex - I did the same thing!  FI eventually resorted to threats of returning it so I've only tried it one once since!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from candice211. Show candice211's posts

i just came across this thread and all the rings are beautiful!  i love hearing everyone's story behind the rings and the meaning - so special!  we are also thinking about buying our bands from Longs - i think they are the only local store that carries ritani  - and that's the designer for my e-ring that i LOVE.  it was great to hear the feedback on the march sale (or lack there of).  peonie i cant wait to see yours when the big day happens!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peonie. Show Peonie's posts

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from tgihal. Show tgihal's posts

peonie, you started this thread, it is only right that you end it!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Let's see that sparkler on your finger!  Congrats, again! 

Cici, gorgeous set.  I had a hard time leaving my wedding band in the box, too. :)

Everyone's rings are so pretty. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

yay, peonie! such a gorgeous ring!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from candice211. Show candice211's posts

peonie that ring looks SPECTACULAR!
    congrats again!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

It took me an hour and a half to find this so the new people BETTER post pics of their new sparklers!  :)

Congrats and welcome to Lemondrop! 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Don't be shy. :)

There's a lot of info about the differences between the ring metals, too, in case the proposal came before the ring!

Sections
Shortcuts