SNOW DAY!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rirlo01. Show Rirlo01's posts

Re: SNOW DAY!!

WPP, I'm home, too.  YAHOO!  

DH (your DH's twin, right) is "working from home," whatever that means.  ; )

I'm finishing our album photo selection and then shoveling, but after that, we're watching a movie.  I love New England!  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from clc51510. Show clc51510's posts

I'm on the Cape where we didn't get much snow so I'm at work.  Although, it is snowing now so maybe I can sneak out early!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhirledPeasPlease. Show WhirledPeasPlease's posts

Rirlo, my DH got a snow day too (so I guess if both of our guys were home today that means we're not married to the same person! Relief!) and was working on a pet project all day. He needed me to design an icon for what he was doing, so I held the icon hostage until he cleaned up his disgusting man cave/office or "biohazard," as I like to call it.

Clc, I hope you told your boss that you feared for you life and needed to get home! :)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NorthernLghts. Show NorthernLghts's posts

While I was not at work today (i'm in MO this week), our evil boss made everyone on my team work. The stock market does not stop for snow.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhirledPeasPlease. Show WhirledPeasPlease's posts

Northern, your office environment is a TV show somewhere. Actually, I think it's called "The Office."

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Missed this yesterday, sorry!  DH had a snow day - it was awesome.  He worked from home, but still.  He also plowed the driveway twice and shoveled 3 times.  I'm forbidden to shovel he likes it so much.  Poor me!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rirlo01. Show Rirlo01's posts

WPP, thank goodness we have proof now! 

Sections
Shortcuts