Tangled Web

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sept2010Bride. Show Sept2010Bride's posts

Tangled Web

Fra, your bouquet is above and beyond gorgeous and exactly what I am looking for! Where is the studio for The Tangled Web?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

Re: Tangled Web

Well hello there!  Jen has a workshop out of her home in Pembroke.  Back in the day, I met her in Braintree to look over her photo albums and discuss my ideas since that was pretty much the midpoint between where we each lived.

She was really great to work with!  No complaints that I can think of!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sept2010Bride. Show Sept2010Bride's posts

Ok, great! And I am assuming she delivers anywhere in MA, such as Newton/Belmont area?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

I doubt that would be a problem!  She charged something like $75 for delivery/set-up, but that's normal.  She dropped off our bouquets in Quincy so we would have them for photos and then the rest of the stuff in Canton.  She offered to come to the North Shore to drop off the bouquets but I said that just didn't make sense.

My bouquet was over $100, but it was pretty big.  It could have been smaller and subsequently cheaper, but I wouldn't change a thing!  The overall price for everything was acceptable to me.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sept2010Bride. Show Sept2010Bride's posts

Your bouquet was amazing and I would have no problem paying over $100 for that. Like I said before, our venue provides our centerpieces, so I am going to have more to work with regarding bouquets, that's why I want to find a top-notch florist.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gonzo130. Show Gonzo130's posts

I'm using the Tangled Web for my January 2010 web and was so excited to see your bouquet, too.  I love it.  Jen has been a pleasure to work with so far and I'm really excited to work with her.  Her prices were very reasonable and she seems very willing to work within a budget. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

Thanks Gonzo!  And I'm glad you have had a good experience so far!  I didn't even send her a photo of exactly what I wanted and she still did an amazing job.  I sent her a few photos of bridesmaid bouquets and one bridal bouquet and asked her to make a combo of them. I wasn't too sure what I was going to get on the day of!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sept2010Bride. Show Sept2010Bride's posts

I just booked Jen! I took the day off today to do some wedding related errands and met with her, I literally booked her within 15 minutes of meeting her! I am so excited :) I can't WAIT to start looking at pictures and getting ideas....esp since I completely changed my color pallet from blue and yellow to pink and green.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

Hahaha I feel the love Sept :o)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gonzo130. Show Gonzo130's posts

Yay.  Her books are amazing. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from heatherv1211. Show heatherv1211's posts

Hello!

I used Jen as well and loved everything she did!  I kept changing and changing my mind and sending her different pictures and in the end, she did exactly what I wanted and I never saw a sample or anything.  She is super responsive and easy to communicate with. 

Sept and Gonzo - good luck, I'm sure you'll love her!  Not only is she professional and talented, she's a very cool person. 

Fra - I also think your bouquet is gorgeous!  I'll have to find some way to post my flowers...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sept2010Bride. Show Sept2010Bride's posts

Heather, yes please do! I am so excited. And like yourself, keep changing my mind. I won't start actually working with her until Feb 2010 she said, so I have plenty of time to think of things I want. But I know my BM dresses will be a dusty rose color. I think I will just ask her for ideas, but for my own bouquet I keep changing my mind everyday.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

In Response to Re: Tangled Web:
    [QUOTE]Sept and Gonzo - good luck, I'm sure you'll love her!  Not only is she professional and talented, she's a very cool person.  Fra - I also think your bouquet is gorgeous!  I'll have to find some way to post my flowers...
    Posted by heatherv1211[/QUOTE]

Heather,  When she came to drop off the bouquets, I got a peak of her tattoos and I wanted to ask to see them so badly!  You just never know who might have a tattoo up her sleeve :o)  (Not that that is necessarily what you were talking about.)

To get this pic of my bouquet, I did a print screen of a photo from the professional online gallery.  Then pasted it into Paint and cut out the portion I wanted to be my avatar.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from somethingold. Show somethingold's posts

Every time I look at this topic I think it's about lying (Oh what a tangled web I weave when first I practice to deceive) and now I see it's a really innocuous discussion.  I don't know as a proprietor of a business that I would want people to conjure up lying when they think of us....On the other hand maybe no one else knows that poem.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

What are you trying to say Something, we're a bunch of dummies?  :o)

Sections
Shortcuts