Tanning beds as dangerous as arsenic

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peonie. Show Peonie's posts

Re: Tanning beds as dangerous as arsenic

In Response to Re: Tanning beds as dangerous as arsenic:
    [QUOTE]I love how the advertisements on the bottom of this page are all about tanning beds, and airbrush tanning websites.  I think they configure the ads to what we're talking about.  Perhaps?
    Posted by Goodness1[/QUOTE]

What Goodness, you don't want a pimped-out tanning bed?? LOL.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hobartt. Show hobartt's posts

In Response to Tanning beds as dangerous as arsenic:
    [QUOTE]The only healthy tan is the kind from a tube or a spray!
    Posted by pinkkittie27[/QUOTE]

Oh of course. Because staining your skin is real healthy...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sept2010Bride. Show Sept2010Bride's posts

dougas????

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hobartt. Show hobartt's posts

I don't know what a dougas is, but, if you want to stain your skin and tell yourself it is healthy, go ahead.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sept2010Bride. Show Sept2010Bride's posts

omg, he was so desperate when he was away he just literally went through all of the posts and made a comment on EVERYTHING...how sad.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from woodie. Show woodie's posts

I used  tanning beds 20 years ago. I am paying for my stupidity.  My face gets zapped every time I see the skin doc. I have aged skin. I have brown spots. I've had cancers removed from my legs and arms.  I look older than I am. 
    I think the tanning spas should have "before" and "after" photos of folks who have had to undergo surgery for skin cancers.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hobartt. Show hobartt's posts

[QUOTE]I used  tanning beds 20 years ago. I am paying for my stupidity.  My face gets zapped every time I see the skin doc. I have aged skin. I have brown spots. I've had cancers removed from my legs and arms.  I look older than I am.  I think the tanning spas should have "before" and "after" photos of folks who have had to undergo surgery for skin cancers.  
    Posted by woodie[/QUOTE]

Woodie, when your face is zapped, how many pieces byopsied actually came back cancerous? I know lots of people who have moles etc removed. Most of the time, for no reason. Derms nowadays check everything, and more often than not, it is not cancerous. 

Tanning in moderation is okay. The "tan" is the bodies mechanism of protecting itself. It is natural. Too much and you can get sick. Some people take everything they read online to be 100% truth without doing their own real research to find out if it is true.

Just wait until they come out and say staining your skin is not safe. I am shocked so many of you think it is.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from heatherv1211. Show heatherv1211's posts

OMG I think hobartt is dougas is calmdown is bostonalex is profmdo!

n Response to Re: Tanning beds as dangerous as arsenic:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tanning beds as dangerous as arsenic : Woodie, when your face is zapped, how many pieces byopsied actually came back cancerous? I know lots of people who have moles etc removed. Most of the time, for no reason. Derms nowadays check everything, and more often than not, it is not cancerous.  Tanning in moderation is okay. The "tan" is the bodies mechanism of protecting itself. It is natural. Too much and you can get sick. Some people take everything they read online to be 100% truth without doing their own real research to find out if it is true. Just wait until they come out and say staining your skin is not safe. I am shocked so many of you think it is.
    Posted by hobartt[/QUOTE]

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkb6248. Show dkb6248's posts

multiple personality disorder

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goodness1. Show Goodness1's posts

[QUOTE]multiple personality disorder
    Posted by dkb6248[/QUOTE]

Let's not forget obsessive and compulsive.  I think it's so weird that he keeps coming back.  He's like a gnat.  Never really goes away... ha, ha.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dad10. Show Dad10's posts

How is everyone? My desk is cluttered. The boards have changed!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

Hello troll. if I thought for one second it would be worthwhile to explain to you the way that a self-tanner creates a tan on your skin, I would. But since you're a troll who scans message boards all day with the intent of antagonizing others, I won't. Please find me researcht hat says self-tanner cause cancer, then we'll talk about what's healthy and what's not. Until then, let's not waste each other's time. M'kay?

[QUOTE]In Response to Tanning beds as dangerous as arsenic : Oh of course. Because staining your skin is real healthy...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hobartt. Show hobartt's posts

[QUOTE]Hello troll. if I thought for one second it would be worthwhile to explain to you the way that a self-tanner creates a tan on your skin, I would. But since you're a troll who scans message boards all day with the intent of antagonizing others, I won't. Please find me researcht hat says self-tanner cause cancer, then we'll talk about what's healthy and what's not. Until then, let's not waste each other's time. M'kay? In Response to Re: Tanning beds as dangerous as arsenic :
    Posted by pinkkittie27[/QUOTE]

You're so smart. You seem to have the answers. Educate me on how staining your skin isn't poisonous to your body. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from heatherv1211. Show heatherv1211's posts

She already did.  Since you seem to have so much time on your hands, why don't you actually READ the article you are commenting on.  Then read the comments.  You'll find your answer.  (should keep him busy for a while)

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tanning beds as dangerous as arsenic : You're so smart. You seem to have the answers. Educate me on how staining your skin isn't poisonous to your body. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

because it's not staining. That's why. And if you knew the first thing about it, you'd already know that. go read Milady's.

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tanning beds as dangerous as arsenic : You're so smart. You seem to have the answers. Educate me on how staining your skin isn't poisonous to your body. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peonie. Show Peonie's posts

Pinkkittie, whenever you use the word "troll" I laugh!

I think of this....

Sections
Shortcuts