TBird - want to see the photo larger!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from katie1980. Show katie1980's posts

TBird - want to see the photo larger!

Looks so cool! Do you have pics you can share?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverFestiva. Show SilverFestiva's posts

Re: TBird - want to see the photo larger!

took me a minute to figure out what you were talking about...but i agree! we want full sized photos. :-)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tibird. Show tibird's posts

Thanks Katie & AM :) 
    That one is from my cousin, so I can't post it larger until I get home.  Jeff's pictures are too big to use as an avitar, but you can check out some on his blog here  I think they really came out great! 

ETA - if anyone reads the blog - the 7th inning strech during our 15 minute ceremony was NOT my idea!  That being said, I was really surprised at how well it seemed to go over :)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kmt09. Show kmt09's posts

WOW.  Those pictures are absolutely amazing, and you looked gorgeous!!!

The Transformers cufflinks made me laugh...there must be a story to go along with those!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tibird. Show tibird's posts

Thanks!

Nope, no real story, other than my DH & his buddies are kinda geeky ;)  My then FI was puttering around looking for cufflinks for his dad on Ebay & came across these.  They became a "must-have" 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverFestiva. Show SilverFestiva's posts

THOSE CUFFLINKS ARE AWESOME lol. :-) great pictures!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sept2010Bride. Show Sept2010Bride's posts

Ok, I need to be up-to-date on forum lingo! What does ETA stand for???

Also, great pics tibird...you are quite the baseball fan, and I LOVE your dress! :)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wendy98. Show wendy98's posts

Ok, I need to be up-to-date on forum lingo! What does ETA stand for??? Also, great pics tibird...you are quite the baseball fan, and I LOVE your dress! :)
    Posted by Sept2010Bride

ETA - Edited To Add
    IL - In Laws if you add an additional letter it will designate which inlaw...MIL =Mother in Law etc.
    DH - Dear Husband or D@mn Husband you can figure it by context :)
    FI -  Fiance or Fiancee since we occasional do get a guy posting.
    STD - the one that makes us groan because it is Save The Date and not something more unpleasant
    OOT -Out Of Town
    OT - Of Topic (being non wedding related)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from wendy98. Show wendy98's posts

Thanks Katie & AM :)  That one is from my cousin, so I can't post it larger until I get home.  Jeff's pictures are too big to use as an avitar, but you can check out some on his blog here   I think they really came out great!  ETA - if anyone reads the blog - the 7th inning strech during our 15 minute ceremony was NOT my idea!  That being said, I was really surprised at how well it seemed to go over :)
    Posted by tibird

That is too funny I was checking out some of your pics on Jeff's facebook page. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trigirl627. Show Trigirl627's posts

I heart Jeff! One of these days I'll get around to vendor reviews for my July 08 wedding haha -- too busy preparing for baby!

Your pics are gorgeous and I loved your theme!!

Many congrats!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sept2010Bride. Show Sept2010Bride's posts

THANKS Wendy, now I don't feel so out of loop :)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tibird. Show tibird's posts

That is too funny I was checking out some of your pics on Jeff's facebook page. 
    Posted by wendy98

yeah, I often wonder when I see pictures or other brides at different things which ones may be on here :)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sept2010Bride. Show Sept2010Bride's posts

I just looked on FB too, now I feel like a stalker ;) But they were very pretty :)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trigirl627. Show Trigirl627's posts

I just looked on FB too, now I feel like a stalker ;) But they were very pretty :)
    Posted by Sept2010Bride

Haha. I did the same thing...only I went straight to the Best of 2008 folder to see if we were in there....sadly, we didn't make the cut, but we are in his Best of on his website.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from katie1980. Show katie1980's posts

How much fun!  It sounds like it was a blast!!!!

Thanks for sharing!

Oh, my new DH for his groomsmen did differnect cuff links - similar to yours! Some were star wars, apple computers - so I hear ya! But it is so much fun! i love the transformers!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

Thanks for sharing tibird!!!  Looks fabulous!  It is so odd to "see" people you've been "talking" to for a long time :o)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tibird. Show tibird's posts

It is so odd to "see" people you've been "talking" to for a long time :o)
    Posted by framerican51008

I know... I am always surprised when they don't look like the picture i have in my head!  So, now that I'm outed, if anyone here is on my morning train or in the office next door, fess up and say hi!  :)

Sections
Shortcuts