Thank you all!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Toffee. Show Toffee's posts

Thank you all!!

I've been a daily reader and sometimes poster (ironically posted much more often before I actually got engaged) for several years...and my time has finally come. 

I am completely relaxed and well prepared, all because of everything I've learned from all of you!  The dress fits, the seating chart is done, the ten pounds are lost, and the bridal party's sashes and ties coordinate perfectly :) 

Thanks to all of you for sticking around long after you got married yourselves!  I love this little community!  Good luck and best wishes to all the newly-engageds...  you think you have 9 months and suddenly you have 9 days!!! 

xo,

Toffee

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from downtoearth. Show downtoearth's posts

Re: Thank you all!!

Enjoy your wedding and the very best wishes for a long and happy marriage!!!
    AuntBeth

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmogirl. Show cosmogirl's posts

toffee, I remember you very well!  I hope you have a wonderful day!  Don't forget to pause and look around for a minute throughout the day...it's the only thing you'll remember!  LOL!

Best wishes! 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Toffee. Show Toffee's posts

In Response to Re: Thank you all!!:
    [QUOTE]toffee, I remember you very well!  I hope you have a wonderful day!  Don't forget to pause and look around for a minute throughout the day...it's the only thing you'll remember!  LOL! Best wishes! 
    Posted by cosmogirl[/QUOTE]

Aww thanks AB and Cos - you guys are the best! 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucy7368. Show lucy7368's posts

Congrats, Toffee!  I'm glad we were helpful, even if you weren't specifically asking questions.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

Best Wishes Toffee!!  Enjoy the all of the great things that are coming up!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

Congratulations, Toffee! I'm glad you found the board helpful!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from heatherv1211. Show heatherv1211's posts

Toffee - it was very nice of you to post such a lovely message... At least we know YOU don't think we're a bunch of meanies, like others do!!

Good luck - looking forward to read about it afterwards!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from HappyFrappy. Show HappyFrappy's posts

Good luck, Toffee! I hope you have a beautiful day.I’m like you, been a longtime lurker who only posts here and there, but theses boards have been invaluable during my wedding planning. I have about 3 weeks to go and all I have left to do is tie up a few loose ends. Thanks to everyone for sharing their experiences and advice!

I’ve always looked forward to reading other bride's reviews and I can’t wait to share mine too!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

I don't know how people plan a wedding without these boards!!

My friend for one has no clue she is paying WAY too much for alterations and I am not telling her!  She's too stressed as it is and she didn't ask for my opinion :o)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Congrats on making it to the home stretch, Toffee!  And, thanks for the kind words for the Community. :) 

Blessings on your big day and, of course, your marriage!!!  Come back and join the Marrieds, will ya?!

~kar

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goodness1. Show Goodness1's posts

Good luck, Toffee!!!

I have found these boards incredibly helpful, too.  Not just the advice on vendors, venues, etc, but the advice, kind words, opinions, and everything else.  There was so much I learned from these. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Colby2000. Show Colby2000's posts

Toffee, congratulations!  I too am like you, and have been reading these boards for years!  I don't know what I'd do without these ladies!  I am exactly a month away from my wedding and cannot wait to share the details.  I think it is wedding hormones, but everything wedding-related has me tearing up these days!  :)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ash. Show ash's posts

To both Toffee (who I remember!) and Happy Frappy--

A toast--

I wish you lives of love, peace and joy.  May everyday be the happiest day of your life.  May you wake up each day more in love with your sweetheart than the day before.  And may you always have bread on your table (this last line I got from a friend whose best man gave them that toast while actually holding up a piece of toast!).

Best wishes!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tibird. Show tibird's posts

In Response to Re: Thank you all!!:
    [QUOTE]To both Toffee (who I remember!) and Happy Frappy-- A toast-- I wish you lives of love, peace and joy.  May everyday be the happiest day of your life.  May you wake up each day more in love with your sweetheart than the day before.  And may you always have bread on your table (this last line I got from a friend whose best man gave them that toast while actually holding up a piece of toast!). Best wishes!
    Posted by ash[/QUOTE]
    Ash - that must have been a fun speech, i can just picture the BM up there holding some toast :)  I think i will always remember our BM's last line "May you look back and realize that today is the day you loved each other the least."

To all you ladies - I too couldn't have done my wedding without your help!  I recommend these boards to everyone (although i don't know if anyone I know has been on).  I can't imagine what kind of a wedding I'd have ended up with if it weren't for your advice & tips!  Not to mention I found a great new makeup brand :)