TREX!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wendy98. Show wendy98's posts

Re: TREX!!!

OMG if that is Trex she and her honey are so cute.

I can totaly relate since I didn't think my DH was asking me out on a date either.Embarassed

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucy7368. Show lucy7368's posts

Trex, I absolutely hope you win. 

I have to say, that "I want to buy the cow" story was really just too cute for words.  I mean, if my SO said that to me, I would probably hit him with the cow, but, still... so cute.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wendy98. Show wendy98's posts

In Response to Re: TREX!!!:
    Trex, I absolutely hope you win.  I have to say, that "I want to buy the cow" story was really just too cute for words.  I mean, if my SO said that to me, I would probably hit him with the cow, but, still... so cute.
    Posted by lucy7368

I am 98% sure I went to college with that guy.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rapunzel41. Show Rapunzel41's posts

I don't know if TRex wants to reveal which couple they are...  The pic I saw had the three finalist couples in it.  :-)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from poppy609. Show poppy609's posts

I bet you're right, Rapunzel!

Trex - GOOD LUCK!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from trex509. Show trex509's posts

deleted

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rapunzel41. Show Rapunzel41's posts

I kept meaning to enter myself, and I forgot...  I'm so glad someone I "know" is in the running!!!

We can't go this weekend, but we're going to the AAA expo at Gillette in March.  Our budget is stretched so tight, we currently can't afford a honeymoon, but we're going to see what deals might be out there!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

good luck! you guys are such a cute couple! I hope you win!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peonie. Show Peonie's posts

Good luck, Trex!!!!! That would be so awesome if you won!

Rapunzel, are you a member of BJ's or Costco?? My friend just got an insane deal for her honeymoon to a Divi Resort in St. Maarten from BJ's. Maybe you could check them out?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NorthernLghts. Show NorthernLghts's posts

can someone link this or tell me where to look? i can't find it :-/

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

http://www.boston.com/lifestyle/relationships/gallery/engagementgame/

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rapunzel41. Show Rapunzel41's posts

We are members of BJ's.  I think any honeymoon is going to be last minute because really every penny is going to the wedding right now. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from trex509. Show trex509's posts

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from trex509. Show trex509's posts

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Sorry trex to hear you didn't win. That wold have been so awesome.
    Which one of the couples won? And on what basis? You two were the cutest of the entire bunch. No wonder you fought with your family over your FI. He looks so kind and sweet.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from twinklie12. Show twinklie12's posts

I kept meaning to enter myself, and I forgot...  I'm so glad someone I "know" is in the running!!! We can't go this weekend, but we're going to the AAA expo at Gillette in March.  Our budget is stretched so tight, we currently can't afford a honeymoon, but we're going to see what deals might be out there!
    Posted by Rapunzel41

Hi Rap!  Quesiont - when in March is the AAA expo?  FI and I were waiting to book our honeymoon till after we close on the house (this Friday!!!), and were thinking of going thru a AAA travel agent to book.  The expo intrigues me!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

That stinks you didn't win, but it's pretty cool you were a finalist! 

(How did I miss this?)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from trex509. Show trex509's posts

Thanks guys!  Yeah, it would have been awesome to win!  Oh well!  It was close, but the couple who met in Ireland won.  All the couples were really sweet, so we were happy for the one that won!

Pingo:  aww, thanks!  FI is a sweetie and definitely worth fighting for!

Rap:  I'd love to know about the AAA expo too since we're in the market for a honeymoon next year!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rapunzel41. Show Rapunzel41's posts

It's March 5th thru 7th at Gillette Stadium.  My FI learned about it by actually reading the newsletter AAA sends out - the one I usually toss as junk mail!  LOL!

There's a link on the side of that page for $2 off each admission.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from that-guy. Show that-guy's posts

I don't get it.  A contest for the "best" story about how you decided to get married? People make too much of this stuff.  All the fairy-tale nonsense, people setting up elaborate plans for what? Such a shame that you have let yourselves be sold on getting married/weddings as a lifestyle statement.  
    Marriage is a legal definition. You sign the paper, you're hitched, now you can file a joint tax return and get on with life. Big deal.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkb6248. Show dkb6248's posts

I don't get it.  A contest for the "best" story about how you decided to get married? People make too much of this stuff.  All the fairy-tale nonsense, people setting up elaborate plans for what? Such a shame that you have let yourselves be sold on getting married/weddings as a lifestyle statement.   Marriage is a legal definition. You sign the paper, you're hitched, now you can file a joint tax return and get on with life. Big deal.
    Posted by that-guy

I feel really sorry for you.  You're clearly miserable.  I hope things get better for you.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from that-guy. Show that-guy's posts

I'm not miserable, I just can't figure out why people feel the need to make such a big deal over this stuff. It's all so stupid. It's gotten worse over the years to the point where people think that their wedding is a statement of who they are and they're out to impress people with it.  Just plain rubbish.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

It's harmless fun - why do you care?  If you don't find it fun or interesting so be it.  No weight on your shoulders.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkb6248. Show dkb6248's posts

I'm not miserable, I just can't figure out why people feel the need to make such a big deal over this stuff. It's all so stupid. It's gotten worse over the years to the point where people think that their wedding is a statement of who they are and they're out to impress people with it.  Just plain rubbish.
    Posted by that-guy

All of your posts are negative and add nothing to the discussion but insult.  You have made it clear that you're unhappy in your marriage, you hate that you spent so much money on your wedding, regret regret regret but don't project your disappointments on everyone else.  If you hate weddings, why are you on the wedding boards?  I don't post on the sports forums because I couldn't care less and have nothing to add. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

That guy is just here to make trouble, just ignore him. He has snaked his way into other threads. The best way is to just not respond to his silly posts. He will then go away.