Unique groomsmen gift ideas??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from seafoam-bride. Show seafoam-bride's posts

Unique groomsmen gift ideas??

Any brides have any ideas for creative or unique groomsmen gifts?  We don't want the common flask/cuff links/money clip gift, but would still like something personal.  Any thoughts or ideas would be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JKFDais15. Show JKFDais15's posts

Re: Unique groomsmen gift ideas??

my husband got them each hockey east tickets, a $25 gift certificate for a restaurant right by the garden, and college hoodies of their fav teams (that are in hockey east standings right now).  this way they could all have a boys night out after the wedding. 

we also in addition got everyone in our bridal party a personalized wine bottle - had a picture of the Hawthorne on it (where we got married - winter scene for the bottles of red and a fall/night scene for the whites) with a personalized thank you message on the back of them.  We got them their favorite kind of wine (Pinot Grigio, Merlot, etc) and got them through Stacie at "Requesting your Presence".  If they don't like wine, I know she said she does 6 packs too customized.

Good luck - the guys were definitely harder than the girls!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from trex509. Show trex509's posts

I'd suggest something personal that the groomsmen like (love Jan2010's ideas!) rather than getting them all the same gift they most likely will never use.  I think gift cards to restaurants are a great idea too.  Not sure what we're doing for our guys yet (gotta ask FI what he wants to do), but in a recent wedding FI got a personalized baseball bat as a gift.  Neat idea, but seriously, what is he supposed to do with that?  I think it is buried in a closet right now....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NorthernLghts. Show NorthernLghts's posts

My DH had two groomsmen making shopping a little easier. He took one to a football game (his Best Man) and the other be bought a couple nice cigars and a cigar cutter. Both personal to each one.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Not sure if this falls under the "personal" idea, but we got our guys Omaha Steak gift certificates - appreciated by all.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dreamer-6-19. Show Dreamer-6-19's posts

Based on personal tastes, I also think Beer of the Month Club is a good idea. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Mmm, beer.  Or, along the same lines, wine of the month.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ajuly09. Show ajuly09's posts

DH bought his groomsmen Redsox tickets, and wrapped them up in the pocket silks he was giving the guys anyways.   I agree with the money clip/flask thing, get the guys something they will use.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from whatawagSBNy. Show whatawagSBNy's posts

Or a poker felt for a card table,  or a hammock and a cooler for outdoors.   Definitely, individual  gifts as you would for a birthday.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucy7368. Show lucy7368's posts

In Response to Re: Unique groomsmen gift ideas??:
    but in a recent wedding FI got a personalized baseball bat as a gift.  Neat idea, but seriously, what is he supposed to do with that?  I think it is buried in a closet right now....
    Posted by trex509

It's for you to use when he gets out of line... Wink

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peonie. Show Peonie's posts

Lucy, HAHAHAHAHAHA.