Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

Way OT - Boston therapists

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LilSprout. Show LilSprout's posts

Way OT - Boston therapists

I'm seeking a new therapist because I don't like where mine is leading me, and since brides are an anxiety-ridden crowd I thought some of you might be able to recommend your therapist if you see one.  Bonus points if you see one for health anxiety/hypochondria :) 

Any suggestions or even general offices would be helpful - I just need to break up with mine stat!  I need someone preferably downtown but will go anywhere for a good one. 

Thanks,
    Anxious Sprout

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostontolincoln. Show bostontolincoln's posts

Re: Way OT - Boston therapists

you might want to try the center for anxiety and related disorders at BU. it's in kenmore square. http://www.bu.edu/card/

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

I liked mine, but he's in Hopkinton. :(

Just wanted to wish you well, though, Lil Sprout! 

~kar

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmogirl. Show cosmogirl's posts

Hey, sprout.  Is Watertown Square too far out of the way for you?  If not, please email me at capecod 38 at g mail dot com and I'll send you the name of a fantastic woman.  I guarantee you'll love her! 

Sections
Shortcuts