Wedding Hair Stylist

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChitChatty11. Show ChitChatty11's posts

Wedding Hair Stylist

Hi Ladies
    I am getting married in September and wondering if anyone has any recommendations on a wedding hair stylist. I am considering an updo or a 1/2 updo.  Also, any thoughts on what the ballpark pricing would be for a bride and a couple of bridesmaids?
    Thanks!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from venforknot. Show venforknot's posts

Re: Wedding Hair Stylist

Special Event Beauty will give you whatever services you need. I had already booked a make-up artist but Rachel from SEP is doing my hair. They'll travel pretty much anywhere. Also, check around with your local salons, a lot of times the girls there will do weddings as a side thing. I think I'm paying like $120 or so for me and $85 for the girls plus travel costs, but don't quote me on that because i honestly can't remember. lol. might be a bit higher or a bit lower.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shell7. Show Shell7's posts

I am also looking for stylist in the Salem area. One salon quoted me $300 for trial and day of up-do. I thought that was a little extreme!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikadoWeddings. Show MikadoWeddings's posts

Ben from FrancesRay Jules Salon is fabulous with hair! They also do makeup if you're interested in having both done by a stylist.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tara0313. Show tara0313's posts

I have had Nicki Brennion do my hair for a couple of weddings I was in. She is out of Quincy. I think she charges $85 for the bride and $50 for bridesmaids. She always came to the brides house too which was awesome!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChitChatty11. Show ChitChatty11's posts

In Response to Re: Wedding Hair Stylist:
    Thanks for the info ladies.  I will check these out!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from audgalway2011. Show audgalway2011's posts

Try Danielle at Salon Acote on Newbury - she is an amazing hairdresser and she is so creative with updo's!! They charge approx $85 for an updo - I'm thinking its more for Bridal but it would be well worth it! We haven't even set a date yet and I know she'll be doing my hair!!

Sections
Shortcuts