wedding photo sites

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Danielle44. Show Danielle44's posts

wedding photo sites

Hi everyone,
    We're doing our photo session with the two of us before the wedding and we're looking for unique places to get these shots done.  I want to get the pics taken in places that seem incongruous to our fancy wedding duds.  I'm looking for two types of things....
    1. doing everyday things
    2. industrial settings

Our wedding is in the Inman Sq/Union Sq. area of Camb/Somerville.  We lived in that area as roommates when we were just friends.  So, we are going to get some pictures taken in Christina's ice cream shop (I love ice cream) and waiting for the bus at the bus stop in front of 1369. 
    When we were in town a month ago, we found a really cool old train in Union Square, but it would take some fence climbing to get to it.  Does anyone know of any other areas around there that have some cool stuff like that?  We want interactive stuff, we don't want to just have our pictures taken in front of something.
    I'm having trouble doing research on this because we are doing our wedding planning from LA and we won't be back in town until the Thurs before our wedding.
    Any ideas?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie18. Show pinkkittie18's posts

Re: wedding photo sites

The Prospect Hill Monument is a citadel that pre-dates the civil war. I don't know if they have any cannons on the grounds, but it has a great view.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Danielle44. Show Danielle44's posts

It's funny that you mention Prospect Hill.  That is our ceremony site!  No cannons there, though.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie18. Show pinkkittie18's posts

HA! Well I guess that's a done deal then.
    I just don't know where you'd go in that area to get the industrial thing going on. I'll ask some friends who live by there and see what they say.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Danielle44. Show Danielle44's posts

Thanks!