Wedding Vendors?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Christinymarini. Show Christinymarini's posts

Re: Wedding Vendors?

They aren't in the Newport area, but they do travel.  Check out Melissa Deschamp Photography or Molly Anne Photography. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EKE327. Show EKE327's posts

Main Event Weddings is fabulous! They're based out of RI, and they do photography, DJ and videography. It's owned by a husband (Bob) and wife (Michelle). They did my wedding at Ocean Cliff in Newport in March. Michelle is an amazing photographer and has a great personality - and Bob is a great DJ and super fun - your guests will be dancing all night! We used Sweet Sophistications in Providence for the cake - it was delicious, our guests raved about it and we get a free one on our 1 year anniversary.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from fall2010. Show fall2010's posts

I got married at Regatta Place in Newport, and Melissa Deschamp was our photographer.  She was inexpensive and we loved our photos.  We also used Scrumptions in E. Greenwich RI for our cupcakes. People raved about them.  Good luck!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bride_in_Boston. Show Bride_in_Boston's posts

Mark Andrew Photography is fabulous

http://markandrewphotographer.com/#/page/aabe/weddings

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BGraham86. Show BGraham86's posts

I would highly recommend Island Road Images for your photographer, ask for Michael. They recently move to the south shore. Konditor Meister does amazing work for wedding cakes.