Where to take INDOOR day-of wedding pictures?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from chels51. Show chels51's posts

Where to take INDOOR day-of wedding pictures?

Hey all,
    So we're planning on doing all of our wedding pictures outside because our wedding will be mostly outside at the Codman Estate in Lincoln in September.  However, I want a plan B in case the weather isn't up to par that day.  Does anyone know of a cool place in the Waltham/Lincoln/Concord area to do wedding pictures indoors or in a covered spot?  Thanks ahead of time.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jag27. Show jag27's posts

Re: Where to take INDOOR day-of wedding pictures?

I was in my uncle wedding many years ago (jr bridesmaid) and they did their pictures at nursery in the greenhouse.  I know there are few in Lexington (Lexington Gardens & Victory Garden).  You could check those places out - it would make for a pretty background with all the flowers.

Also check out the lobby of the Westin in Waltham.  I had some indoor pictures done in a hotel lobby (my reception was at the Sheraton Colonial in Wakefield) and had some great photos by their fireplace.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JEnvie. Show JEnvie's posts

The DeCordova Museum

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmogirl. Show cosmogirl's posts

Ask your photographer.  I'm sure there's a lovely spot at your venue that would be great.  You don't want to have to take a side trip for indoor photos - no one will notice the background. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmogirl. Show cosmogirl's posts

BTW, Lexington Gardens is closed and demolished.  Big fat bummer! 

Sections
Shortcuts