WPP! WB! :)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sept2010Bride. Show Sept2010Bride's posts

WPP! WB! :)

Welcome back! How was Hawaii? Did the piggy miss you?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhirledPeasPlease. Show WhirledPeasPlease's posts

Re: WPP! WB! :)

omg, Hawaii was amazing!! I have pictures on facebook....you said you don't have fb, though, right? (How?? You're a stronger woman than I). I'll post some on here. We did so much, but could have used another week at least.

We swam with dolphins, rode horses, went sailing (racing, and I almost fell out of the boat--feet in the water, holding on for dear life), hiking in the rain forest, biking down a mountain, hung out at lagoons, went to a luau, dinner cruise around the live volcano....

I am sooo jet-lagged. Our piggy seemed mad at us at first, but we gave him a carrot and were forgiven. He's still at DH's parents' house because it was too hot to bring him back to our non-AC house. We're getting him this weekend. 

What's the story on your new job??

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sept2010Bride. Show Sept2010Bride's posts

I just friended you...on BDC!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sept2010Bride. Show Sept2010Bride's posts

I sent you a message, so check it and erase it!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhirledPeasPlease. Show WhirledPeasPlease's posts

I friended you on fb and deleted your BDC message!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucy7368. Show lucy7368's posts

I tried to FB stalk you so I could friend you, too, but FB is being retarded today.  Frown

Probably a sign that I should try to get more work done.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhirledPeasPlease. Show WhirledPeasPlease's posts

Hey, it worked! I love facebook. So easy to stalk people. Tongue out

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucy7368. Show lucy7368's posts

In Response to Re: WPP! WB! :):
    [QUOTE]Hey, it worked! I love facebook. So easy to stalk people.
    Posted by WhirledPeasPlease[/QUOTE]

Honestly, it's so easy that it's not really that much fun, anymore.

When I was a kid, we had to really spend a lot of time and effort stalking people via the internet.  Young people these days have it too easy... Cool