Your wedding websites

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from spinningwheel. Show spinningwheel's posts

Your wedding websites

Any favorite sites for creating your wedding website?  I just did one through weddingchannel.com and am kind of annoyed with a couple of things that I can't seem to change, so I'm looking to try a different one.  Thanks!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from clc51510. Show clc51510's posts

Re: Your wedding websites

I did mine through the Knot.  I originally did a different site (I forget which one, sorry) but after a few weeks they were going to charge me for it.  I decided to delete that one and go with the free option.  Paying for a wedding website was definitely not where I wanted to spend my money!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Scorpio75. Show Scorpio75's posts

I used weddingannouncer.com and was happy with it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from trex509. Show trex509's posts

My FSIL used www.ewedding.com. I'm not sure if she paid for it or not, but they do offer free sites for a year with some limitations (I think smaller file storage amounts).  I think she was happy with it!  It was a very nice site.

Our photographer is actually making one for us for free using our engagement session pics (we're beta testers for her!).  Otherwise we probably would have done eweddings.

Good luck!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mariya01. Show mariya01's posts

I used weddingwire.com. Its pretty easy to use and its free! Not sure if there are any time limitations on it...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkb6248. Show dkb6248's posts

I used weddingwire as well.  No complaints.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from spinningwheel. Show spinningwheel's posts

Thanks for the suggestions.  I did one on weddingwire and I think I like it.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GK2bwed. Show GK2bwed's posts

I used mywedding.com and I have no complaints. Easy to set up, easy for users, and it plays music too, which I liked : ) Good luck! 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonslp. Show bostonslp's posts

I used mywedding.com as well and thought it was VERY user-friendly for me and my guests.  I had tried a bunch of different sites too and this just seemed to be the best fit for what I needed to communicate to my guests.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brighton1. Show Brighton1's posts

I also used mywedding.com.  Free & easy!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Carey906. Show Carey906's posts

we used weddingtracker.com
    We received a discount through TheKnot.com and it worked well for us. They had very pretty templates, so we didn't have to use too much brain power. Everyone has commented on how professional it looks.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

I used theKnot, but that was back when they weren't charging. Don't ever pay for a site.