$750 Dress for Sale (never worn)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from starbuckslas. Show starbuckslas's posts

wasn't this the same dress you were trying to sell less than a month ago for almost 2k

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleSpig04. Show LittleSpig04's posts

A silvery beaded pattern creates the focal point of this gown. The deep V-neck bodice is accented with narrow straps. The skirt flows in a soft, modified A-line and this same beading and silver embroidery create a deep scalloped border all around the skirt and chapel train. This gown will enhance your every curve. Exquisitely detailed with dramatic beading!

Silhouette: A-Line/Modified A-Line

http://www.emeraldbridal.net/styles-detail.cfm?style=8106

Email me LittleSpig04@aol.com

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleSpig04. Show LittleSpig04's posts

[Quote]wasn't this the same dress you were trying to sell less than a month ago for almost 2k[/Quote]

Starbuck, I had it listed for $1000 and reduced the price. No biggie just trying to get rid of it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wendy98. Show wendy98's posts

I cannot use the #^@*#^ search function to see if she did try to sell it for more earlier. But lets say that she did, who cares? If it is the same poster then she didn't sell it at the higher price so she reduced it, no big deal, happens all the time. People reduce a price to get something to move.

Littlesprig good luck, but you may want to alter you email address to include spaces and spell out at rather than the @.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Love the sweetheart neckline! Gorgeous - good luck; it's beautiful and priced right!

Sections
Shortcuts