A fun excuse?!?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkb6248. Show dkb6248's posts

A fun excuse?!?

So I have a crazy idea and I'm not even sure I'm serious, but I think it would be fun (and maybe someone has thrown this out there before my time on these boards, I don't know).  I  know there are BDC get-togethers from time to time, but wouldn't it be a blast if we could have one and all show up in our wedding dresses?  Call me crazy, but I will find any excuse to put that dress back on.

I'm sure we would look crazy to people, especially if we met in public...it makes me think of that Friends episode where Rachel, Phoebe and Monica are drinking in their apartment in wedding dresses.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

Re: A fun excuse?!?

I do think it's a fun idea! ...But also kind of crazy :o)
    I had thought of doing something like that with my girlfriends, but then I realized only like 5 of them are married and they're all from different groups of friends (high school, college, work, etc.).  Oh well - maybe in another 5 years!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

I think that sounds fun!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peonie. Show Peonie's posts

I would love to, but I'm not married yet! Or engaged for that matter! lol. But I will show up, and be the photographer!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sept2010Bride. Show Sept2010Bride's posts

That sounds like a blast! But can we wait till next Sept?? hehe.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JEnvie. Show JEnvie's posts

that is one of my favorite friends episodes

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Prill. Show Prill's posts

It sounds fun - but after 4 years of marriage, I don't think I could fit one leg in to my dress, let alone my entire body!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

Haha good point Prill.  We better have this gathering soon before I gain more weight back!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goodness1. Show Goodness1's posts

In Response to Re: A fun excuse?!?:
    [QUOTE]that is one of my favorite friends episodes
    Posted by JEnvie[/QUOTE]

It's one of mine, too.  I love when they're all sitting on the couch eating popcorn and drinking beer in their wedding dresses.  Too cute.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdd01. Show jdd01's posts

In Response to Re: A fun excuse?!?:
    [QUOTE]That sounds like a blast! But can we wait till next Sept?? hehe.
    Posted by Sept2010Bride[/QUOTE]

I need it to wait til next Sept too!