Amazing Outfits for Plus Size Mother of The Bride or Groom

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from beach51. Show beach51's posts

Amazing Outfits for Plus Size Mother of The Bride or Groom

I wanted to post and let you know about this fabulous store in E. Providence, RI and for those who think it is too far away think again.  The name of the store is Botticelli.This store is well worth the ride. I have been putting off looking for a dress for my son's wedding. I didn't want to look dowdy and frumpy. Tana the young woman who waited on me was amazing. As soon as I walked into the store I saw a blouse hanging up that I loved and thought how great it would look with the right skirt. She helped me put the whole outfit together from undergarments to skirt and blouse, jewelry and shoes and evening bag. I felt so incredibly good leaving that store and even better knowing that I would look great at my son's wedding. I also got a great sweater for the rehearsal dinner. My sister went along and ended up getting two dresses for events she has coming up. I will definitely be going back again and again.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

Re: Amazing Outfits for Plus Size Mother of The Bride or Groom

It's been a while, but Botticelli has gotten rave reviews in the past too.

I went there with my mother before my wedding, since she is plus sized.  We did have a good experience and she did end up buying a dress, but I have to say that there wasn't much of a selection and the prices were much higher than I expected.  I think she ended up with a dress for $200+, but there were many more for $400-500. 
    The saleswoman introduced my mother to spanx which she loved and also encouraged her to get some new bras (my mother has a prosthetic).  While some people may have found this a bit forward, it was super helpful for my mother and she had a great experience.