Ann Taylor Bridesmaids

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from msesin. Show msesin's posts

Ann Taylor Bridesmaids

Hello-
    I was wondering if anyone knew of any ideas where you can get ann taylor bridesmaid dresses once they are sold out off the website? my cousin fell in love with the galaxy silk taffetta scoop neck and when we went to order them size six was sold out and two of the bridesmaids need that size.  we tried ebay but didnt know if anyone had any other ideas of where girls may sell thier used bridesmaid dresses

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasmine09. Show jasmine09's posts

Re: Ann Taylor Bridesmaids

The Ann Taylor store on Boylston might be able to help--they carry the Celebrations line.  They called a ton of stores for me to find sizes of my dress that weren't available online or at their store.  The stores then were able to ship them to us.  If it's not an online exclusive, it might pay to see if a store somewhere in teh country has it leftover.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Did you ask them to call all the stores?

I'd look on craig's list.

If all else fails, they could get an 8 altered down.

Good luck!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from november2009. Show november2009's posts

Ann Taylor in the Mall at Chestnut Hill was willing to call other stores to find our bridesmaid dresses that were significantly marked down.  The store manager offered to call around the morning after I was there saying she would have better luck calling stores first thing in the morning and speaking to the other managers than calling at any other time.  She found us exactly what we needed.  Good luck in your search.