Awful Wedding Dresses

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkb6248. Show dkb6248's posts

Awful Wedding Dresses

It's a slow Tuesday for me, and ever since I posted that booob dress in the "Sexy Dress" thread, I keep coming across awful dresses on the web.  I thought it could be a fun thread to post some awful wedding dresses we've seen.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goodness1. Show Goodness1's posts

Re: Awful Wedding Dresses

Oh my god, how did she move around in that thing?  Is she hiding the groom under there?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

And, the bridesmaids look like Little Bo Peep!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkb6248. Show dkb6248's posts

Ha!  I know, I think the BM dresses may be worse.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peonie. Show Peonie's posts

Now I LOVE SATC, I have the whole series on DVD and I LOVE Carrie Bradshaw, but her dress...I wasn't a fan at all...

And lets not forget this woman...can't think of her name, but I know she is famous....

And now we have good ole' Mariah Carey!

And Mariah Carey #2

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peonie. Show Peonie's posts

Really??

How can you do this to your loved ones???

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkb6248. Show dkb6248's posts

Those are great Peonie!  I know, I hated Carrie's dress.  That second picture looks like a dress my barbie had. 

You couldn't force me to put on one of those blue dresses...they are worse than the BM dresses in my Big Fat Greek wedding.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goodness1. Show Goodness1's posts

I actually really loved "Carrie's" wedding dress.  The only thing that I would have changed, is the neck-line and had it more down.  I didn't like the points. 

I also preferred how she styled her hair for the photo shoot as opposed to how it was styled for the actual wedding.  That bird had to go!  It looked so much better down. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peonie. Show Peonie's posts

that little flower girl's expression is just like "w.t.f, man?"

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkb6248. Show dkb6248's posts

Not even sure what to say about this...

um....

the cake:

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peonie. Show Peonie's posts

Goodness, I think she could have made such a more beautiful bride. But it doesn't surprise me they would put her in something over-the-top, she is Carrie Bradshaw, after all. Oh and I think she makes a gorgeous brunette!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peonie. Show Peonie's posts

WHAT?? She looks like an octopus!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkb6248. Show dkb6248's posts

In Response to Re: Awful Wedding Dresses:
    I actually really loved "Carrie's" wedding dress.  The only thing that I would have changed, is the neck-line and had it more down.  I didn't like the points.  I also preferred how she styled her hair for the photo shoot as opposed to how it was styled for the actual wedding.  That bird had to go!  It looked so much better down. 
    Posted by Goodness1

I think that's what I hated about the dress...the pointy bust.  Yep, the bird did not help (I do love how they make reference to that later in the movie).

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goodness1. Show Goodness1's posts

I think the pointy bust-line was in style for fashion shows, etc, at the time the show came out.  If you pay attention to the Spring Fashion Show they go to for fashion week, a lot of the models are wearing clothes that match that style. 

Okay, I just realized I paid too close attention to that movie!!  I was such a SATC fan, and I LOVED the movie.  Didn't like it the first time, but I love it now.  It's on HBO all the time, too. 

My fiance makes fun of me because I like SJP.  Her and Tori Spelling.  He doesn't get it!  Ha, ha.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peonie. Show Peonie's posts

Ugh, I think Tori us so ugly, but I think SJP is gorgeous. I just don't like Tori because she never played a character I liked, and SJP is a very well-rounded amazing woman. Tori, eh not-so-much.

I am obsessed with SATC, I could sit here and quote for hours. I have seen every episode about 20x each. Probably more.

I go through phases where I will watch every single episode in order, starting from season 1. Usually once a year. It is so therapeutic for me.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

I LOVE the Hello Kitty dress!!! Embarassed
    DH and my family would not have been one bit surprised if I wore that.
    I actually wanted a Hello Kitty theme wedding, but since the wedding was at the auquarium DH pointed out that we should probably go for an ocean/blue theme instead. He was right, from a design standpoint.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goodness1. Show Goodness1's posts

Ugh, I think Tori us so ugly, but I think SJP is gorgeous. I just don't like Tori because she never played a character I liked, and SJP is a very well-rounded amazing woman. Tori, eh not-so-much. I am obsessed with SATC, I could sit here and quote for hours. I have seen every episode about 20x each. Probably more. I got through phases where I will watch every single episode in order, starting from season 1. Usually once a year. It is so therapeutic for me.
    Posted by Peonie

Oh well, I stand alone on the Tori front.  Ha, ha.

SJP is awesome, though!  I can watch all the SATC episodes over and over and over again.  It's a great show, and I was so sad when it ended.  Thank goodness for the CW and TBS.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peonie. Show Peonie's posts

Oh, wait is that why your username is pinkkittie????

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

well, that and I used to dye my hair pink all the time.

Here's my submission:
    ebay020208no181.jpg image by blueridger

My aunt wore a dress like this. I know it was the style int eh 80's, but even then i thought it looked like she had white plastic bags tied to her arms.

Oh, wait is that why your username is pinkkittie????
    Posted by Peonie

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peonie. Show Peonie's posts

In Response to Re: Awful Wedding Dresses : Oh well, I stand alone on the Tori front.  Ha, ha. SJP is awesome, though!  I can watch all the SATC episodes over and over and over again.  It's a great show, and I was so sad when it ended.  Thank goodness for the CW and TBS.
    Posted by Goodness1

I can't watch it on TV, they cut so much out!

I am happy they ended when they did, that way it didn't go sour like so many shows do. I cried my eyes out during the series finale though. When Charlotte got her baby, O.M.G, did I cry...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from NorthernLghts. Show NorthernLghts's posts

here's my vote

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkb6248. Show dkb6248's posts

Okay, so I came across this picture:
    cel_weds 073

And then this one:
    WhitePrincess4_480h

Same guy, right?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NorthernLghts. Show NorthernLghts's posts

In Response to Re: Awful Wedding Dresses : I can't watch it on TV, they cut so much out! I am happy they ended when they did, that way it didn't go sour like so many shows do. I cried my eyes out during the series finale though. When Charlotte got her baby, O.M.G, did I cry...
    Posted by Peonie

I've seen the CW version so many times the only thing I really remember them cutting out was finding out Big's name and how can you cut that out?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkb6248. Show dkb6248's posts

In Response to Re: Awful Wedding Dresses : I've seen the CW version so many times the only thing I really remember them cutting out was finding out Big's name and how can you cut that out?
    Posted by NorthernLghts

They cut that out? 

Pink - I actually thought of you when I came across the Hello Kitty dress.  Not because I knew you liked hello kitty, just because of your name.  And the dress itself isn't awful, I just thought it was funny that there is actually a hello kitty wedding dress.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peonie. Show Peonie's posts

dkb, LMAO x 100!!!

Sections
Shortcuts