Baskets, Table Cards, Polaroid, Dress, Veil avl.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kelly3374. Show Kelly3374's posts

I have about 8 or 9 baskets and they are various sizes and styles. I already have someone interested but will post again with pictures if she decides she doesn't want them. Thanks!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kelly3374. Show Kelly3374's posts

The Polaroid and film are still available.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

You're not a professional vendor so you may certainly post info about your dress.

Good luck!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kelly3374. Show Kelly3374's posts

Okay, here is the dress and veil info with a link to some pictures:

Wedding gown:
    I am selling the Marisa gown that I wore for my August 2008 wedding. It is a beautiful, light dress, great for an outdoor wedding. The fabric is a crinkle silk chiffon with beading. It is a size 16, which is about 10/12 in normal women's sizes. I had it altered to fit me, but I am curvy (and never went on the wedding diet!) so it should fit anyone from a 12 on down. I am 5'5".

The gown has been cleaned. I bought it for $1800 and am asking for $1200 or best offer.
    Veil: Diamond white with simple beaded comb; bought for $200, will sell for $75.

Pictures at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/35561963@N06/

Please email or reply if interested.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from anitat. Show anitat's posts

are the polaroid camera and film still available? i am very interested if they are! thanks.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Here's a link to her lovely dress pictures. Pretty bride!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrookieBaby. Show BrookieBaby's posts

My sister was thinking of doing the Polaroid guest book thing. I'll e-mail you tomorrow if she is still interested.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverFestiva. Show SilverFestiva's posts

how many baskets do you have and what do they look like?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kelly3374. Show Kelly3374's posts

I am looking to exchange/give away for free several items from my August 2008 wedding: Baskets for programs, etc.: various styles; will give away for free if you can pick up in Boston area! Table cards: My husband and I met in California so I ordered vintage San Francisco and California postcards and put them in photo frames to be our table names (Carmel, Yosemite, Alcatraz, etc.). If you are interested in this I am willing to give them away. Polaroid camera: Have a Polaroid 600 and a 10-photo roll of film. We used this for our guest book and it was lots of fun.

I am also looking to sell my Marisa 739 dress and veil, but am not sure if it is kosher to post about it on these boards. I will send more info if appropriate. Please email or reply if interested.