Best place to try Alfred Angelo BM dresses?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SSBride09. Show SSBride09's posts

Best place to try Alfred Angelo BM dresses?

I'm starting to look for bridesmaid dresses and am trying to be mindful of my bridesmaids' time.  I'm not super picky on bridesmaid dresses and for the most part want them to pick out the dress themselves.  The one thing I am picky on is that they match my color scheme.  I love a specific color that Alfred Angelo makes, they seem to have a wide selection of styles and are reasonably priced, so I'm leaning towards this designer.

Anyone know the best dress shop in the area to try on Alfred Angelo dresses?  I'm hoping to find a one stop shop that carries a wide selection of his styles and is comfortable to shop in.  I popped my head into one of the dress shops in Norwood that carries his line last night to scope it out, and I just found it dingy and small and hard to find anything in.

Any recommendations?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomarra. Show tomarra's posts

Re: Best place to try Alfred Angelo BM dresses?

You can try Marry & Tux in NH...that where my girls got thier dusty rose dress!  Good luck!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SSBride09. Show SSBride09's posts

I should have mentioned, we're on the South Shore, so NH might be a bit far.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

I went to the AA site and typed in Quincy's zip code and came up with stores that are within 10 miles of Quincy.  Give them all a call and see who gives you the biggest selection.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from trex509. Show trex509's posts

I'm pretty sure Manhattan Bridals in Dedham carries AA.  I took my MOH there because they have a TON of styles (a lot of designers) so we could see a lot in one place.  The store was really busy on a Saturday, but they were nice and we tried on a lot of stuff.  If you have 3 or more BMs and you order at the same time, they give you 15% off.  We're going back next weekend to finalize choices.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SSBride09. Show SSBride09's posts

Good idea.  Here is the list I found of retailers that are fairly close by.  Anyone have any experience with these places?

Signature Fashion Bridal - DorchesterCountry Weddings - HinghamIrene's of AbingtonAll Seasons Bridal - DorchesterSuse's Fashion & Bridal - Roslindale Chryssie's Bridal & Formal - CantonDream Prom Social Occasion – Easton Michael of Boston – Pembroke La Sposa Bridal – Newton Bridal Reflections – Watertown Gianna's Bridal – Stoneham Brides Choice – WalthamNew York Lace of TauntonIsabella's Fashions – Taunton

Bridal Boutique of Plymouth

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SSBride09. Show SSBride09's posts

Sorry the list posted strangely.  Let me try again:

Signature Fashion Bridal - Dorchester

Country Weddings - Hingham

Irene's of Abington

All Seasons Bridal - Dorchester

Suse's Fashion & Bridal - Roslindale

Chryssie's Bridal & Formal - Canton

Dream Prom Social Occasion – Easton

Michael of Boston – Pembroke

La Sposa Bridal – Newton

Bridal Reflections – Watertown

Gianna's Bridal – Stoneham

Brides Choice – Waltham

New York
    Lace of Taunton

Isabella's Fashions – Taunton

Bridal Boutique of Plymouth

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peonie. Show Peonie's posts

I got my Bill Levkoff BM dress that I am wearing this summer at Brides Choice in Waltham, and they were really nice.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from trex509. Show trex509's posts

I liked Brides Choice a lot as well!  I looked at wedding dresses there, though, not BMs.

Sections
Shortcuts