Bridal Shoes

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LLLCK. Show LLLCK's posts

Bridal Shoes

Had great luck on Nordstom's web site. They don't have strictly bridal shoe section but they have so many shoes that there are many more choices than any bridal shoe store I found on line.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goodness1. Show Goodness1's posts

Bridal Shoes

I really like the styles I'm finding on Zappos.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goodness1. Show Goodness1's posts

Bridal Shoes

Does anyone know of a good website to search for bridal shoes?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wendy98. Show wendy98's posts

Bridal Shoes

Just look for something comfortable. I got mine at JC Penny.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

Bridal Shoes

Piperlime and DSW.com are good too.

Piperlime has free shipping AND free returns.

DSW often runs free shipping promotions AND you can return at the stores.

...This is why I recently ordered 5 pairs of shoes, none of which ended up fitting.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie18. Show pinkkittie18's posts

Bridal Shoes

I like zappos.com, they have a bridal category.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goodness1. Show Goodness1's posts

Bridal Shoes

Those are all good ideas, thank you. I am planning on wearing something different than just regulary dyeable shoes, so these tips really help!

Thanks!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Bridal Shoes

I second zappos. I ordered a couple of pairs and sent back the ones that didn't work.

I got Bandalinos (see shoe thread; I posted a picture). I have since gotten a pair of short boots of the same brand. Very comfortable, no break in time. I wore my wedding shoes all night and didn't even kick them off in the car afterwards even after not having worn them around the house first. If you go with that brand, though, order a full size smaller than you usually wear.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Bridal Shoes

[Quote]I got mine on Zappos as well.
    Free overnight delivery both ways in case you want to change anything[/Quote]

Yes, and if that weren't easy and free enough, you have a whole year to do it, too!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Bridal Shoes

[Quote]I'm hoping to wear the same shoes.

The sku number is: 7550484[/Quote]

Ooooh, I LOVE them. The ribbon detail, the sling back, the comfort rating...let's hope the color and fit are a GO!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhirledPeasPlease. Show WhirledPeasPlease's posts

Bridal Shoes

Are you guys wearing the same shoes for the ceremony and reception, or changing from heels to ballet slippers, flip flips, or something?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from circles82. Show circles82's posts

Bridal Shoes

I got mine on Zappos as well.
    Free overnight delivery both ways in case you want to change anything

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goodness1. Show Goodness1's posts

Bridal Shoes

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goodness1. Show Goodness1's posts

Bridal Shoes

I ordered my shoes from Zappos yesterday. No tax, and free shipping! I can't wait for them to get here. I hope they work with my dress...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goodness1. Show Goodness1's posts

Bridal Shoes

Aren't they so pretty? I have been looking at them for weeks, and I'm actually really surprised I got my wedding shoes for such a bargain. I've heard of people paying so much for their shoes, all for good reason (they need to be comfortable), but after I read the comfort reviews and ratings, I was sold. The worst case scenario, they don't fit right or they don't match, I can send them back.

I really wanted something with a ribbon. I wanted it in the back, but this will do. Funny thing, most people won't even see my shoes. HA!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goodness1. Show Goodness1's posts

Bridal Shoes

I'm hoping to wear the same shoes.

The sku number is: 7550484

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Bridal Shoes

[Quote]I ordered my shoes from Zappos yesterday. No tax, and free shipping! I can't wait for them to get here. I hope they work with my dress...[/Quote]

What's the item number???

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Bridal Shoes

[Quote]Are you guys wearing the same shoes for the ceremony and reception, or changing from heels to ballet slippers, flip flips, or something?[/Quote]

My shoes were sooooo comfortable, and the height was perfect for the dress, of course, that I wore them all night with no pain and no regrets. I know they are a popular trend right now, but if you get flip flops your dress will drag at least 2 inches. Zappos rates shoes for comfort - I got a 5 star pair and wasn't disappointed.